Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Spartons online yeeeee, he never responds to me anymore Nobody wants to dance with the devil, very upsetting, guess I'll play some youtubes..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    But Sparton checked attacks and ratios! lol. Incompetent devs are incompetent. All attacks are probably isolated to a few accounts Clint style.

I could take a shit and my turd could manage this game better than these guys.

And yeah, thanks to Nicko for giving me a reason to come back here with the insightful and funny posts, cheers brotha.
    Thanks and welcome back - no doubt there's a little less excitement without you around. Looking forward to an epic GMAC - Jofer battle one of these days

I'm assuming I won't even make top 25 today - whole Saturday is basically booked and if you can't play Saturday you're toast. But checked and noticed 2 of the top 5 are still the unknown soldiers.

It's not their fault - like Kardas when he had his bug they're simply playing - but seeing how NF handles this will be as interesting as the podium run today...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks and welcome back - no doubt there's a little less excitement without you around. Looking forward to an epic GMAC - Jofer battle one of these days

I'm assuming I won't even make top 25 today - whole Saturday is basically booked and if you can't play Saturday you're toast. But checked and noticed 2 of the top 5 are still the unknown soldiers.

It's not their fault - like Kardas when he had his bug they're simply playing - but seeing how NF handles this will be as interesting as the podium run today...
    He ain't back...just visiting! Lmao!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

i don't think we can expect much from NF. they checked them they said so their work is done. but i'm very sure that 2-5 from top 20 are never part of our list. maybe they are tracked wrong and are attacked by level 20 players which gives them 75% holds or something like that. anyway this is extremly fishy and the old matchmaking worked better i feel. this is also unfair as hell.
    Last edited by slauki; 07-23-2017 at 02:09 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i don't think we can expect much from NF. thay checked them they said so their work is done. but i'm very sure that 2-5 from top 20 are never part of our list. maybe they are tracked wrong and are attacked by level 20 players which gives them 75% holds or something like that. anyway this is extremly fishy and the old matchmaking worked better i feel. this is also unfair as hell.
    They're gunna do exactly what they did last time...nothing! Can't take rank or rewards from em cuz of a bug! Same with ur bugged 2 shit AoF! YW X2
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    This is crazy. I get attacked 8 times overnight and never once by JAWolf or Andinho, or even MuEddie666.
    I keep on getting the same folks on my lists, most of whom are troopers. Again I got SK on my list and I am refusing to attack him...will wait until I can refresh my list. DaveMurray, you showed up again mate when I was clearing lists last night, so sorry for the umpteenth attack, my trooper.
    Something needs to be done about these buggy lists!
    Attack me as much as you like, don't worry there is no problem.

Attachment 3359
    It may be a while Iceman...
    just lol Nicko

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    They're gunna do exactly what they did last time...nothing! Can't take rank or rewards from em cuz of a bug! Same with ur bugged 2 shit AoF! YW X2
    So i for example will be left out of top 25 or top 10 etc because of a bug and nothing will happen? I can stand bugged toons, most players use them but this is ridiculous.
    Also the whole week i mostly get players with less points than me on my lists so i attack for 12 points and i loose 13 after that. Everytime we get an update we also get updated bugs...
    P.S. Don't forget the bugged Death Dog that is jealous of AoF and removes buffs 2 times in the first round so all 4 toons are left without buffs, it's even worse than Wrath atm.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    So i for example will be left out of top 25 or top 10 etc because of a bug and nothing will happen? I can stand bugged toons, most players use them but this is ridiculous.
    Also the whole week i mostly get players with less points than me on my lists so i attack for 12 points and i loose 13 after that. Everytime we get an update we also get updated bugs...
    Yep, & u'll damn well like it too!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Actually I've been attacked by JAwolf & exchanged some revenges today...
    Don't remember seeing him in the lists but wasn't searching either so it's hard to tell..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    It seems that we got new ghosts this week, loupit and Ludorockeur are found in the top 25
    I suppose they were checked too and everything was fine..?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    It seems that we got new ghosts this week, loupit and Ludorockeur are found in the top 25
    I suppose they were checked too and everything was fine..?
    prolly yes ;-) this Ludorockeur guy was there last week too...i'm pretty sure something is messed up....but well it's LOTB so we shouldn't be too surprised about messed up things....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.