Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

July 20th 2017 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    I'm sure it will catch up, but keeps taking me to the apple App Store to update, but no update is available yet.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I'm sure it will catch up, but keeps taking me to the apple App Store to update, but no update is available yet.
    Yeah, especially on iOS, it takes time between when we can bring the game down for maintenance, when we can perform our final Go-No-Go checks for release, and when the update will show up in the store. Should be within the hour.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, especially on iOS, it takes time between when we can bring the game down for maintenance, when we can perform our final Go-No-Go checks for release, and when the update will show up in the store. Should be within the hour.
    Darn, in the meantime all those Android guys will be attacking me like crazy in the Arena!

Thanks Sparton for the update.

OS
    Android
    Good evening, Sparton

Thanks for the fixes - not for the challenges ones - luckily I managed to get my GD thanks to awesome tips of the forum members, yet I know that there are still some peps who haven't claimed him due to the bugs...

As I know you're monitoring this thread I would allow myself to ask you about something different - first thing - achievements: what's this about ''Profound Offering'' - doing ultimate sacrifice or BETTER? As far I know the ultimate is the last step, so... I need to do this and fill the vortex metter at the same time or what? Or this is another mistake in the description?

Second thing: Precious souls - how it is that everytime I got one from fagments i've collected and then I change them into this one particular soul I am getting one 3* soul, and just once maybe twice so far I have got exactly 3* characters - either Golden Idol either Sacrificial Heart... The vast majority of time I am getting 1* characters of 3* star soul... When you have normal 3* soul you NEVER pull character lower than 3* - so why with precious souls is different? You very well know that you can be pulled someting better than 3* out of normal 3* rare/precious and that's fine to me, yet this is not fair from my point of view to get 1* of those precoius ones...

Thanks for your time and reply...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update. No issues so far, but haven't played much. I did manage to claim two skill shards from achievements finally, one that I would have just reached and the other that's been sitting there for a while. That part worked at least.

OS
    iOS
    Update was finally available in iOS and Achievements bug is fixed, thank you, I was able to get my skill Shard for 120 Achievements.
    Good job, NF, thanks again!

OS
    Android
    So far so good here, got the achievement finally. Now get to work on BNW and Night city! lol thanks Sparton and team.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    All good so far plus managed to grab two skill shards from achievements which were not working previously. Can't wait for Trooper Eddie though...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Two shards.. almost tree yay! Glad these achievements got fixed
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)