Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Goodbye Chester Bennington

Today is a sad day my friends, not only am i making a serious post, but i am also sad to say that a legend had passed away today...

Chester Bennington, the vocalist for Linken Park, passed away today at the age of 41, supposedly committing suicide, Chester's childhood was a hard one, his parents' divorce at a young age led to his resort to drugs, and sexual abuse left a mark on him, despite his troubled past, Chester was a very bright person.

Currently twitter is being filled with kind and sad words regarding Chester's death, with alot of celebrities showing grief over the loss.

In times like these you see the internet gathering together to show humanity's bright side, which truly shows that humanity isnt just a selfish and disgusting species.

Rest In Peace, Chester Bennington, you will be missed
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Legend?? That's a stretch!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Deep Purple got me into hard rock but Linkin Park got me into metal. 18-year old me would be devastated. He will be missed.

Say what you will about the quality of their first two albums, but they defined an era for almost a generation of people.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I will miss his fervent defenses of nu metal. They were always good for a laugh.

OS
    iOS
    Very shocked here too. LP was one of the first metal bands I listened to. Saw the guys live on stage about 10 years ago. They were awesome. Drifted a little away from them cause didn't like the latest albums that much, but were always great musicians and Chester one of the best and unique singers.

Was on a Guns N' Roses concert about three weeks ago where Axl performed "Black Hole Sun" for Chris Connels pass away what was awesome. After this listened to Chester on YT singing "Hallelujah" on his funeral what was heartbreaking! And now that... RIP man! Still can't believe it 😢
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Saw LP with Metallica years ago. RIP.