Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Talismans in PVP Store: Guard and Enduring

Two new talismans have been added into the game:

• Guard Talismans (Green): 3 set bonus for 2 turns of Guard Shield at the start of combat. Guard Shield reduces all damage by 25% and increases special gained when taking damage.
    • Enduring Talismans (Blue): 3 set bonus for 3 turns of Endure at the start of combat. Endure makes it so the character cannot go below 1 HP (unless suffering from Permadeath).

If a single character has multiple sets equipped, the start of battle status effect lasts longer (amount of extra turns is multiplied by the amount of sets).

Each of the 3 subtypes per talisman will be available to purchase from the PVP Store once a week. Guard Talismans will be 400 Iron Coins each, and Enduring Talismans will be 500 Iron Coins each. These will be available for a limited time (EDIT: these are leaving the store at August 12th, 5 PM PT).

(Note: There are special once-a-day deals also available in the PVP Store between July 8-15, but those will disappear from the store long before these talismans become unavailable. See the Rotating Daily PVP Packs Announcement thread for more information.)
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 08-08-2017 at 11:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sparton,
    I don't see these in the Arena store, though I did see the once-a-day deal for 3 Rare G/A Souls, which I was able to purchase.

I have restarted my game a few times, but still don't see them.

Also, I haven't been receiving the daily rewards since yesterday's server update. I sent a ticket via the in-game Support button. Did not get the 20 SoT yesterday, nor the 25 Ironite today. Not sure if I am the only one facing this issue. I do get the rewards screen pop-up, but don't get the actual rewards.

Thanks in advance.

OS
    Android
    First time i restarted I only saw the daily deal, after closing app and restarting a 2nd time I saw the new talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Wow, 3 turns Endure? Seems a bit excessive. Best get my Newborn of Lights, Viking Eddie and Magus Corrupt Rescuer built up.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android

I don't get it.

I thought that permadeath prevented dead toons from being revived. And if a toon is guarded by endure it can't die.

What am I missing? 😮

I know AOF think a toon protected by endure is dead if it get close to zero hp. But that is a bug. This sounds intended.

OS
    Android
    Why on nine hells endure is not a purple set?
    Glass Cannon Assassins will have to wait more to have a chance...
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    I don't have the coin at the moment and 1 a week limit, I hope these are available for at least 2 weeks. That might give someone like me enough time to purchase a set, maybe even 2.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Cool talismans. How does the guard set compare with the shell set? I'm still unsure about the reduction percentage of the shell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I don't have the coin at the moment and 1 a week limit, I hope these are available for at least 2 weeks. That might give someone like me enough time to purchase a set, maybe even 2.
    Usually these talismans are around for a few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Now I can complete my set of Guardian talismans. I have one in my inventory since a very long time. I hope they are good. They protect and give fury. Sounds good to me. I'll try to use them in my AOS together with thieve. Seems like a lot of fun.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily