Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
I got only 5 skill shards for my Tier VII sacrifice. That is friggin nonsense!!! (Friggin is not the word I'm using in my head, but will use it in the forum!!) You work so long to build up to that sacrifice and you get slapped in the face for your efforts. So many things need fixed with this game that I'm sure NF isn't exactly sure where to start. Having a BS "event" like this is not the answer. 20 Rare souls = 1 guaranteed 4-5* character??? Are you kidding me? Drop 20 souls in the book of souls and I'm pretty sure you'll pick up more than one 4*... possibly even a 5*. I'm not playing this so called event. I haven't even been contacted by customer service regarding the 4 or 5 achievements I completed where I didn't get credit because of a bug. Now they fixed the bug and I guess I just have to waste the SoT and more importantly... "My time" to do them again. I've spent money on this game over the past year and I can tell you I'm very close to uninstalling it from all my devices. Offer something worthwhile that people can earn with playing the game and not just with their wallets. This is really turning more into a Pay to Win and I won't take part in that.

*** Fix bugs
*** New Content
*** Less nonsense events
*** Make the game more time efficient (You know what I'm talking about as I'v brought it up several times in the past)
*** Sacrifice needs serious attention

I could keep going but I'll stop here...
Also happened to me when i sac'ed some of my 5* eddies that i dont care about, got skill shards, not a problem since i need them for rainmaker, but with the the tier 7 i also got myself a vortex fill, which netted me another 5 skill shards and 10 assassin souls, no 4*s or 5*s ofc

Funny that i got 3 skill shards in the past day, from skull quests, so i guess I technically did an ultimate sac?

Other than that, i can say the game is pretty free to play for me, the immortal (or was it called somehing else) shards where a great help for free players (got my rainmaker from it!) and the events while grindy and stuff like that help you become better, but i have to say this event is total Bullshit, 20 rare souls, for 1 legendary green bomber boy?!? What a deal bois! Never gotten anything except from a legend except green bomber bois for some reason, i can complain about that roight?

Other than that i am trying to play this game more. Shit event

I give it a green bomber boi/10

Praise Nekro