Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I got only 5 skill shards for my Tier VII sacrifice. That is friggin nonsense!!! (Friggin is not the word I'm using in my head, but will use it in the forum!!) You work so long to build up to that sacrifice and you get slapped in the face for your efforts. So many things need fixed with this game that I'm sure NF isn't exactly sure where to start. Having a BS "event" like this is not the answer. 20 Rare souls = 1 guaranteed 4-5* character??? Are you kidding me? Drop 20 souls in the book of souls and I'm pretty sure you'll pick up more than one 4*... possibly even a 5*. I'm not playing this so called event. I haven't even been contacted by customer service regarding the 4 or 5 achievements I completed where I didn't get credit because of a bug. Now they fixed the bug and I guess I just have to waste the SoT and more importantly... "My time" to do them again. I've spent money on this game over the past year and I can tell you I'm very close to uninstalling it from all my devices. Offer something worthwhile that people can earn with playing the game and not just with their wallets. This is really turning more into a Pay to Win and I won't take part in that.

*** Fix bugs
    *** New Content
    *** Less nonsense events
    *** Make the game more time efficient (You know what I'm talking about as I'v brought it up several times in the past)
    *** Sacrifice needs serious attention

I could keep going but I'll stop here...
    Also happened to me when i sac'ed some of my 5* eddies that i dont care about, got skill shards, not a problem since i need them for rainmaker, but with the the tier 7 i also got myself a vortex fill, which netted me another 5 skill shards and 10 assassin souls, no 4*s or 5*s ofc

Funny that i got 3 skill shards in the past day, from skull quests, so i guess I technically did an ultimate sac?

Other than that, i can say the game is pretty free to play for me, the immortal (or was it called somehing else) shards where a great help for free players (got my rainmaker from it!) and the events while grindy and stuff like that help you become better, but i have to say this event is total Bullshit, 20 rare souls, for 1 legendary green bomber boy?!? What a deal bois! Never gotten anything except from a legend except green bomber bois for some reason, i can complain about that roight?

Other than that i am trying to play this game more. Shit event

I give it a green bomber boi/10

Praise Nekro
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also happened to me when i sac'ed some of my 5* eddies that i dont care about, got skill shards, not a problem since i need them for rainmaker, but with the the tier 7 i also got myself a vortex fill, which netted me another 5 skill shards and 10 assassin souls, no 4*s or 5*s ofc

Funny that i got 3 skill shards in the past day, from skull quests, so i guess I technically did an ultimate sac?

Other than that, i can say the game is pretty free to play for me, the immortal (or was it called somehing else) shards where a great help for free players (got my rainmaker from it!) and the events while grindy and stuff like that help you become better, but i have to say this event is total Bullshit, 20 rare souls, for 1 legendary green bomber boy?!? What a deal bois! Never gotten anything except from a legend except green bomber bois for some reason, i can complain about that roight?

Other than that i am trying to play this game more. Shit event

I give it a green bomber boi/10

Praise Nekro
    I agree... it's pretty much free to play for me as well except when the events come around and you feel the need to buy more and more ironite to get the new toons (and have a better chance of getting it... :-) ). I have collected most of the toons I wanted over the past year. I suppose what I was referring to is the talismans that are in the store that you can't earn in the game. They offer a big advantage for players but only if you buy them... Other than that you just have to wait for BNW if it ever gets here.

Sacrifice really does need to get fixed though... Slauki pointed out the "Sweet Spot" so maybe that's what I'll target until the rest of it gets sorted out.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think level 6 is the sweet spot. you can get nice loot 50% of the time (up to 20 g/a and 50 rare souls) and 50% raggy loot (2 skills or 1-2 legendarys).
    no point in making level 7 since you will get raggy loot 2/3 of the time (skills and legendarys) and the jackpot only 1/3 of the time. if you take into account how hard it is to get a level 7 sacrifice it's really a joke imo. seems to be proportional. instead of 2 skills and 20 g/a for 20k yoiu get 5 skills or 50 g/a for 50k. but it's exponentially more difficult to get tier 7 so this is a big flaw...you can make a tier 7 maybe once in 4-6 months.
    i really hope they rewards will be more equal in value one day. shouldn't be that hard to fix it i think and would prevent a lot of frustration....
    Slauki

I did Tier VI sacrifice two days ago - before ''legendary'' event came out so no bonus... I wouldn't call it ''sweet spot'' or ''nice loot'' at the end:

This was droppped:

50 Rare Souls
    10 Gun/Assassin Ones
    1 Legendary
    4 Skillshards

1 Legendary - 4* Green Harpy! Yay! - Great Toon and not dupe!
    10 G/A - all 3*...
    50 Rare... *** Drum Roll *** 1 4* Character (Allied Bomber Boy) the rest 3* out of 50!!! Souls... So what are the chances to get 5* from those and how many I need to open them up... 300? 400 at the same time? I think I've done with sacrificing... Not because I regret those few good I had, to get very little in comparing... 5 Eddies Lvl 100 (some 4*, some 3*) and 4 toons Lvl 100 (some with skillshards)... But because this is waaay to much time and resources conuming to spend in that kind of gamble... This time totally NOT worth doing...

Cheers,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 07-22-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Tier 6 IS the best you can do, relatively cheap compared to Tier 7, and as Slauki said 4 possible rewards, 2 nice, 2 crappy.

50 rare souls: great
    15 g/a: great
    2 skillshards : crap
    1 legendary: crap

that someone opens the souls and finds/doesn't find something good inside or if they are dupes is another story, irrelevant in the discussion if tier 6 is good or not.

greetings,

A
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahhahahhahhahahha

Tier IV sacrifice.... one legendary soul..... wait for it.... Pharoah Dog. Rofl! Not even the Pharoah Dog King😂 My sides. One soul for that. Lolol
    Last edited by Monte47; 07-22-2017 at 06:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Slauki

I did Tier VI sacrifice two days ago - before ''legendary'' event came out so no bonus... I wouldn't call it ''sweet spot'' or ''nice loot'' at the end:

This was droppped:

50 Rare Souls
    10 Gun/Assassin Ones
    1 Legendary
    4 Skillshards

10 G/A - all 3*...
    50 Rare... *** Drum Roll *** 1 4* Character (Allied Bomber Boy) the rest 3* out of 50!!! Souls... So what are the chances to get 5* from those and how many I need to open them up... 300? 400 at the same time? I think I've done with sacrificing... Not because I regret those few good I had, to get very little in comparing... 5 Eddies Lvl 100 (some 4*, some 3*) and 4 toons Lvl 100 (some with skillshards)... But because this is waaay to much time and resources conuming to spend in that kind of gamble... This time totally NOT worth doing...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy :-)

don't be too resultsoriented my firend. 50 rare souls are a great drop. how many real time do you need to farm them in LOL and SQ? maybe one year? and compare 2 skillshards how many time do you need to farm them? 2-3 days on average. similar story for 20 g/a souls.

so the 20 g/a and 50 rares are clearly the sweetspot. what you get from them is a whole different story. please don't confuse that.

sincerley yours,

S

ps: always look at the bright side of life :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 07-23-2017 at 02:13 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Slauki

This was droppped:

50 Rare Souls
    10 Gun/Assassin Ones
    1 Legendary
    4 Skillshards

10 G/A - all 3*...

Cheers,

W
    Oh my Head!!! I would kill for a drop like that!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    5 skill shards is a great reward. IMO - anything above lvl 5 sacrifice needs to give at least one guaranteed skill shard. Something tangible for all that is sacraficed - not just more souls to gamble with and continue the sacrifice cycle. Most folks getting to that level of sacrafice have stacked rosters already or they would not be willing to let go of those toons.

Pretty sure I won't bother going above lvl 5 again - not if there is a chance at one legendary soul or a few reg souls. Just not worth it especially considering there is only one or two characters left in the game I would actually want. My roster is full - now I need skill shards not more dupes.
    I'm happy to get the shards. No doubt about it. However imo, the reward should be even greater given the cost.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think level 6 is the sweet spot. you can get nice loot 50% of the time (up to 20 g/a and 50 rare souls) and 50% raggy loot (2 skills or 1-2 legendarys).
    no point in making level 7 since you will get raggy loot 2/3 of the time (skills and legendarys) and the jackpot only 1/3 of the time. if you take into account how hard it is to get a level 7 sacrifice it's really a joke imo. seems to be proportional. instead of 2 skills and 20 g/a for 20k yoiu get 5 skills or 50 g/a for 50k. but it's exponentially more difficult to get tier 7 so this is a big flaw...you can make a tier 7 maybe once in 4-6 months.
    i really hope they rewards will be more equal in value one day. shouldn't be that hard to fix it i think and would prevent a lot of frustration....
    Well said. I completely agree.

OS
    iOS
    Slauki

This was droppped:

50 Rare Souls
    10 Gun/Assassin Ones
    1 Legendary
    4 Skillshards

10 G/A - all 3*...

Cheers,

W
    And there it is. That's a better drop than my tier 7 hands down. 1 less skill shard plus 71 souls! Sorry for the rotten luck on the drops though.