OS
    Android

New event= actually paid off big time for once.

We all know about this new, apparently somewhat controversial event going on where every rare soul gives you 5 legendary fragments. Well today that paid off big time for me. Since I had a few dupes to spare, I shot up an exalted sacrifice hoping for 50 rare souls. Luckily, the RNG god's gave me their favor and gave me those 50 souls. After I cashed them all in, well no 5* but plenty of 4*, with my first angel of fear being among them. Actually I could probably make another tier 6 but after lucking out once, I'm not cocky enough to try again because that's how they get you. Anyways I redeemed 3 legendary souls from this and got my second Gunner corrupt rescuer, and my first assassin artillery dog and Gunner desert marauder. I can't wait to see what I can do with these toons but I'm more excited for Brave New World since Spartan and Kaz both said they might be out as soon as next month.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on that fellow trooper! Still waiting for GCR & AAD, but have ACR & GAD, not bad either 😅
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Now that the week is over I can say I'm glad it happened, after a second tier 6 and getting 15 GA souls, I managed to get Cyborg Eddie and actually pulled SSD from a legendary soul. With all these new heroes I'm 100% ready for the new update. Maybe next week I'll pull Wrath for my 3rd Eternal 🙄 or Eternity Eddie, that would rock too since my only assassin Eddie is Storm and he's more of a Magus with random targeting which, by the way is terrible when you only have 3 Assassin's strong enough for LoL and you have to keep them all alive against Gunners 😂
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings