Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Happy birthday Gmac congrats 🤘🏼🍕🍺🥃

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Should everyone stop playing for a week, so you can have a go at winning?
    I thought u were not capable to make these stupid nowhere replies. I already been at the top, many times, I'm not scared of other players, but can u compete with something of unnatural? Can u spend 1500 ironites and waste your week to get arse in few hours from something that is out of every kind of logic? I'm not jealous, I play since day one this game, I just point out that this is ridiculous and anyone of the endgamer can get there if those events occurs. No matter what, if that thing is against you, neither 24/h nostop gaming will help you to reach the first place.

OS
    Android
    Congratz trooper !
    Tridimension-1303

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Because I'm not aligned with the general thoughts truffle dogs starts to bark. At least have u any knowledge of the subject or u just crave free bones? Petty fool.
    Can someone translate this for me? I think I smell delicious tears but can't tell for sure.

Why is Shaolin so heavy?

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I thought u were not capable to make these stupid nowhere replies. I already been at the top, many times, I'm only scared of my role model and almighty Jofer16
    Fixed for you.

OS
    Android
    @Shaolin ...
    I mean c'mon man, YOU don't seems to understand the point... Congrats on eternal & happy birthday, why choose that thread to rant? Seriously nobody gives a single F*** about your rant but to bash you... It's the guy's birthday, remove all that sand from your vagina & takes a deep breath man seriously..

On a more positive note... Congrats GMAC enjoy your birthday, you deserve it
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    @Shaolin ...
    I mean c'mon man, YOU don't seems to understand the point... Congrats on eternal & happy birthday, why choose that thread to rant? Seriously nobody gives a single F*** about your rant but to bash you... It's the guy's birthday, remove all that sand from your vagina & takes a deep breath man seriously..

On a more positive note... Congrats GMAC enjoy your birthday, you deserve it
    Ah yes, a refreshing cool drink of water (or Trooper beer). Great post.

And forgive me, got sidetracked by trolls.. Happy first day on Earth Gmac, don't party too hard and stay outta those pools or other bodies of water with your phone!

Have a great one brother, you deserve it

OS
    Android
    Like I said the black sheep ll be always looks like an odd thing. Nevermind keep up like that. For sure I know what I'm talking about, and @Sag my vagina is ok, isn't on purpose to speak now, d be in few weeks or the next year, that's a fact, u won't be agree, u can think I'm mad or cry baby or any other superficial opinion, doesn't change the subject. It's a fact not an opinion. And I wait for the own reply of gmac. I stopped myself to run for the eternal, but how much all of you want to bet, as I try again to get there who ll stop my climb?? Almighty god ofc and his heritage.

OS
    Android

7 Eternals are not what matters the most for me

Hi guys,

Big thanks!

I have to say "giving myself Eternal on my birthday" was just an excuse to try it one more time. Glad I pulled it off.

Real present I got since I started playing this game last year I have to say is this community. I'm very happy to be a part of it, I got to meet so many new interesting people, from all over the world, all with different background that have enriched the way I perceive things. It's really a blessing.

Competition is good too, but not the best part.

So thanks everyone. I'm happy to be here.

I'm not scared of other players, but can u compete with something of unnatural? Can u spend 1500 ironites and waste your week to get arse in few hours from something that is out of every kind of logic?
    (loved this quote!)

Shaolin, you are right... I'm a mutant!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Fixed for you.
    That was hilarious

Yeah, I'm really not getting this line of thinking Shaolin. GMAC is one of there nicest, most accessible guys on the Forum. He's also the singular best player here now that Jofer is (temporarily?) retired. And he shares his strategies freely - I know a number of players who have been amazed at how much he's been willing to share when approached.

We are all Maiden fans here - I don't think this game would be around otherwise - but many of us are not hardcore 'gamers". Some - like GMAC and Jofer - are both. They game on another level. And while this is a very friendly competition thanks to these forums, it's still that - a competition - and I don't understand the logic in being upset that someone is a fierce competitor and takes you down. It may be frustrating if you work hard and someone passes you - but that's how this game works.

Novak Djokovic - from what I've read - is an all around great guy. He's also a beast of a tennis player. So while he may give you tips - help you improve your game - he's not going to "lay back" on game day - he's going to give it all he's got. It's in his blood. He's still a great guy - he just happens to also be a great tennis player.

It may be the language barrier, but the comment is sounding like "You keep winning and it's all your fault". Like Sag said - it just sets you up for being bashed on the forums.
    Nicko-0517