Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    HBD GMAC!
    ... & congrats again.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Like I said the black sheep ll be always looks like an odd thing. Nevermind keep up like that. For sure I know what I'm talking about, and @Sag my vagina is ok, isn't on purpose to speak now, d be in few weeks or the next year, that's a fact, u won't be agree, u can think I'm mad or cry baby or any other superficial opinion, doesn't change the subject. It's a fact not an opinion. And I wait for the own reply of gmac. I stopped myself to run for the eternal, but how much all of you want to bet, as I try again to get there who ll stop my climb?? Almighty god ofc and his heritage.
    It's an expression from where I'm from speaking about being irritated from frustrations (the sand thing)

Being as black of a sheep as you may like... It's simply not the place for it & you know it, like throwing a fight or an argument in a party, it's simply out of place, start a thread for it, hijack any other thread...Why specifically here? That's what I ment..
    It's not a black sheep thing to act like a d***, hope the pill pass, have a nice day
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Fixed for you.
    Rotflmfao!!! U da man!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    GRATS G!!! On eternal & b/day! Got ur present waiting! Come & get it...seriously!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Like I said the black sheep ll be always looks like an odd thing. Nevermind keep up like that. For sure I know what I'm talking about, and @Sag my vagina is ok, isn't on purpose to speak now, d be in few weeks or the next year, that's a fact, u won't be agree, u can think I'm mad or cry baby or any other superficial opinion, doesn't change the subject. It's a fact not an opinion. And I wait for the own reply of gmac. I stopped myself to run for the eternal, but how much all of you want to bet, as I try again to get there who ll stop my climb?? Almighty god ofc and his heritage.
    Awe, why no @jofer in here?

And why only black sheep? You racist!

OS
    iOS
    Just wanted to say sorry for my fast and maybe not completely rethought words Shaolin. I just don't like guys crashing parties, like this should be one. And you did. Maybe you think about this. So big sorry again and just celebrate with us man! One day it will be your day! And Jofer again you rocked this \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Banned
    OS
    iOS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Just wanted to say sorry for my fast and maybe not completely rethought words Shaolin. I just don't like guys crashing parties, like this should be one. And you did. Maybe you think about this. So big sorry again and just celebrate with us man! One day it will be your day! And Jofer again you rocked this \m/
    U just showed up what does mean to be fair and wise. Thanks, I apologize too and I wish to be less weird in this community, that apart of that I respect and like. Congrats to gmac and belated happy B-Day!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    U just showed up what does mean to be fair and wise. Thanks, I apologize too and I wish to be less weird in this community, that apart of that I respect and like. Congrats to gmac and belated happy B-Day!
    That's the Shaolin we know and love, bow down to your superiors!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    That's the Shaolin we know and love, bow down to your superiors!
    I bow down only when I need to fart 😁