OS
    iOS

Thanks Black Steel!

I had a great run for third with Black Steel last week - we dovetailed for an hour or two - and then when I was 40 points behind and dropped the ball with back to back losses with 8 minutes to go I conceded. Great competition.

But this past Saturday I had a pretty full day planned - just ducked in here and there to attack someone above me - and of course my rank plummeted.

Saturday night I was at a movie - it ended at 7:55 - 5 minutes before reset. OCD kicks in and I open the game and see i'm at #26...crap! Two names on the list are above me - Chaosego and Black Steel. I knock off Chaosego and have about 1 1/2 minutes to kick Black steel. Click on his name - and see he had put in a team of Gold idols, sacrificial hearts, and a RTTH Eddie! He had already locked in third so I imagine he did this as a favor for those below him.

I blow through the team and bump up to #24 right before reset. So wanted to publicly say thanks - it mad a difference! And congrats on another third place!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I met that team too. I think he is glad we beated his team as he prolly wanted to go below #25. Especially this week 5 rare souls top 1 rare G/A soul.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Yeah, I met that team too. I think he is glad we beated his team as he prolly wanted to go below #25. Especially this week 5 rare souls top 1 rare G/A soul.
    He finished #3. I think he knew he had it locked up at the end and gave everyone a gift
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    He finished #3. I think he knew he had it locked up at the end and gave everyone a gift
    Gift was accepted. 😀

I hope og was all on purpose, and not some cocky miscalculation. If it was, her should now realize og aint over 'til the fat lady sing. 😅

OS
    Android
    I do remember last week Nicko, you kept me on my toes and my coffers were empty at that point, I was just sacrificing to get sands of war, it's not easy to make it there.
    Fister, Nicko you are both great and deserve top spots, thanks for your comments , my team took a good beating indeed.
    I switched the team after I thought that 3rd was locked as there was no more time for Carlos to close the gap, he is a great player and kept pushing up the ante up to the last twenty minutes, yes it was a little something for all the duelists out there, you guys rock!.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-24-2017 at 12:32 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432