Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Bort: Wow I got these awesome G/A souls!!!
    NF:
    Attachment 3387

This happens all too often with any type of soul definitely needs improvement.
    This isn't really funny, but your post cracked me up. Lol

I finally saved up enough to do the Ultimate Sacrifice VII and ended up with only 5 skill shards. I was disappointed because I know I've pulled 4 or 5 skill shards on V and VI in the past... Plus some souls. Not sure if it was a bug, but it seems when you are dropping that much essence the reward should be much more... Or maybe I'm just greedy... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    So after crunching numbers and comparing toons, I figured out that the highest amount of essence you can get from one toon is from a fully shared Rainmaker Eddie, capping out at 24,050 essence, enough for an exalted sacrifice. Now, my next question is totally insane, I doubt anyone will be able to reach this in the foreseeable future, but imagine 10 maxed out Rainmakers, that must mean the highest amount of sacrifice points is 240,050. Would you go that high if it meant getting 4 rewards from tier 7? And filling the purple ring no doubt more than once over.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So after crunching numbers and comparing toons, I figured out that the highest amount of essence you can get from one toon is from a fully shared Rainmaker Eddie, capping out at 24,050 essence, enough for an exalted sacrifice. Now, my next question is totally insane, I doubt anyone will be able to reach this in the foreseeable future, but imagine 10 maxed out Rainmakers, that must mean the highest amount of sacrifice points is 240,050. Would you go that high if it meant getting 4 rewards from tier 7? And filling the purple ring no doubt more than once over.
    Wow that thing about sacrificing 10 fully sharded rainmakers just gave me the chills, seriously though, there is an achievement that says 'Achieve a Ultimate sacrifice or Better', so even when it's not shown there it could be something else in the great unknown and beyond that... who knows...
    But nah, I don't think I would ever go that high RNGesus is not showing much love these days, maybe if I had the chars I would go over 7 once to bear testimony (which will probably result in 7 skill shards and 3 'Legendary' souls), the rest would probably be better used in tier 5-6 sacrifices.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    This isn't really funny, but your post cracked me up. Lol
    Well, at least some enjoyment is coming out of this madness, Piece of Mind Eddie would be proud, actually there should be a Piece of Mind Eddie achievement reward for this sort of thing.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I did a tier 6 that was well over 40,000 essence. Did not get double rewards for the effort. I'm not sure what the breakpoint is where you don't receive a double reward for making double the minimum essence, but I would say it's at tier 5 or lower. Had I known then what I know now, I would have either gone for the tier 7 or made two tier 6 sacrifices and then only made just enough to put me into that tier.

OS
    Android
    I managed to pull Cyborg Eddie today from a tier 6 though. It's a bit of a shame you wouldn't get 2 from doubling 6 or 7 though. I think it would make people feel alot better instead of getting a 2 skill shard rip off lol. I always do petty sacrifices just because you have a good chance of getting another rare soul from up to 4 rewards.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

I've got another tier VI ready, but I'm still at the 24k essence area, which only gives one reward. I'm going to try to get 30k and see if that gets two. Will update friday when I confirm

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I've got another tier VI ready, but I'm still at the 24k essence area, which only gives one reward. I'm going to try to get 30k and see if that gets two. Will update friday when I confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I did a tier 6 that was well over 40,000 essence. Did not get double rewards for the effort. I'm not sure what the breakpoint is where you don't receive a double reward for making double the minimum essence, but I would say it's at tier 5 or lower. Had I known then what I know now, I would have either gone for the tier 7 or made two tier 6 sacrifices and then only made just enough to put me into that tier.
    Your more than welcome to try your luck, but I tried it and only got one reward of 15 g/a souls. Remember you have to double the base essence for the tier. Tier 6 is 40,000 to double.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Your more than welcome to try your luck, but I tried it and only got one reward of 15 g/a souls. Remember you have to double the base essence for the tier. Tier 6 is 40,000 to double.
    That logic doesn't hold - there are tiers where double the minimum puts it over or close to over the top end requirement.

I'd guess that under 50% is one reward, under ~66% is two, and over 66% is three. Thats *if* its function based and not a hard coded value. If my guess is correct, the amount you'd need for two rewards on a tier VI sacrifice would be >35k. I can already hit 31k, so I should be able to confirm this by friday.