Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Best wishes, and thanks for all of your valuable contributions to this forum!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Dear iceman,
    I think all previous speakers have said it all.
    I wish you all the best with your family. I'll surely miss your Aces High Eddie as I missed your Wickerman when you left the last time. I hope you'll return for a third time.
    Enjoy your immeasurable free time from the game.
    Feel free to send a request when you return.
    Greetings from Bavaria, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Cheers, Ice! It was nice having you around! Pretty soon I will follow your example. I just read the link Freeze posted and I realized I am one of those pure examples of an addicted player. No more!
    Heavy Metal till dead! Farewell, brother!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Cheers guys, I think I am as addicted to this forum as I was to the game, lol. I guess it confirms my belief that you guys and this community are what makes us stick around and play this game endlessly despite the grind and the bugs.

Pepp, you were always one of my longest standing troopers and ever so reliable..I will miss you my friend. Hope to visit Germany one day, until then, long live Vettel and his title chances with Ferrari, and Forza Michael Schumacher...he will always be my idol and favorite driver of all time. I still pray that he makes a full recovery one day.

@Bradata, was always good running into you in the Arena...your new defense is stellar, but I liked your Shaman one better...really got me the first time I faced it. Good knowing you, mate, and exchanging attacks...we had some good battles, holds, and victories. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do with the game.

OS
    Android
    IceMan

Take care, man... All the best to you and your family - it's the best thing in anybody's life, not the game - even Maiden one... I am still wasting my time upon this, hoping for the better...

Enjoy your free time though...

Cheers from PL,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    I wonder if the devs even realize how important this forum is to the game. I think this place has a lot to do with the number of daily players they have. If not for the connections made here, I think a lot of us would be more casual about the game at times. I know they're days I don't want to log in, but I always try to at least auto my troopers. I'll probably end up keeping you on my list for a while. I'll send you some extra badges while I decide my own fate with all this.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Cheers! Enjoy the time away. I understand the desire to get away from this game though.

I have to push myself frequently to get through all my troopers as I'm not overly impressed with the general direction of the game. I'm trying to hold out for BNW in the hopes that it will rekindle my enthusiasm, but it is a struggle. I've been fortunate that the little I've invested was at a time when I enjoyed it more and actually spent the money more as a way to encourage progress in the direction things seemed to be headed. Now, every time I think I might want to donate money towards the game something quickly reminds me why I shouldn't. It's sad that more and more long time players continue to leave, while the game continues to promote not playing. Seems a very strange business model to me.

OS
    Android
    Hey man, thanks for all badges and your contribution to this forum!
    Have fun IRL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Good luck with everything. I've been feeling the same lately. The amount of time spent on these things is unhealthy. Here's a link to a good read on the subject.

http://joyofandroid.com/mobile-gaming-addiction/
    That's insane.
    That's sound as a new type of slavery or mass control :]
    For what? Money...
    Brain studies are interesting but if they are used to control or manipulate that's not fair at all...
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all your badges and being such a reliable trooper, as well as a strong contributor to the board. I understand your reasons completely and wish you the best. take care man.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Iceman, very sorry to see you go brother. You will be missed! All the best to you and your family, and if/when you do come back, there's always a trooper slot here for you! \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.