Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hello my fellow Troopers and forum mates,
    Well, it has been a nice ride for nearly a year, but it is time to call it quits. I may return back, and possibly for a short while when BNW is released, but for now I need to focus back on my real life and stop playing this game so much.

While there are bugs and RNG crap luck for sure, that is not why I am leaving this game...wanted to be clear on that. I achieved Top 25 for the first time this past week and it was certainly not easy...major respect to all of you who achieve top 25 & 50 so regularly, much less Top 10 and Eternal (Gmac and Jofer are crazy beasts indeed). I am happy with what I have achieved and know that I cannot hope for anything higher without giving up my Saturday; that comes at the expense of my family, so I am not willing to do that.

I love the Band and do love this game despite the bugs, I just have got addicted to it (especially PvP) and need to rein it back. I played all my troopers everyday during the 2 weeks when I had gone on vacation, even though all of you good buddies were so gracious and kind to tell me not to worry about it. I just couldn't bring myself to let you guys down, and even if I do automate the trooper usage via emulators, it doesn't change the fact that I will end up spending the time gained on PvP.

So that being said, I want to thank each and every one of you who make this forum so much fun and such a tight-knit community of blood brothers in Iron Maiden. You guys rock and are one of the primary reasons that I have stayed so long and enjoyed my time here so much. Thank you also to a few of you who have been instrumental in helping me get high in the ranks...you know who you are. Lastly, thanks to all of my wonderful and loyal troopers...you are DA best I could have hoped for.

I will play today after the reset to get my Rare G/A soul, play all my troopers today and tomorrow, and then call it quits.

Cheers guys, it has been a blessing and an honor to get to know and become friends with so many of you .

Up the Irons! \m/

Godspeed,
    Ice
    IceMan,

I know that you may never read this, as usual especially lately because of work, I do not have much time to get on the forum on a regular basis and did not see that you were leaving the game until last night right before work, but I am hoping that you are still hanging around the forum so that you may know that there is one more person that will miss having you as a great trooper. I know that you have been thinking about quitting the game for some time, but it does not make it any easier to see you go my friend. But we must all do what we must do, and even though it does not need to be said; FAMILY COMES FIRST! I am happy for you that you are able to break the chains that have been holding you back. I hope you enjoy all of the quality and quantity of time you will have with the game no longer holding you back!

Hopefully, sometime in the near future we will get both BNW and some type of speed play for the game to make grinding much less of a time sink. If that time ever comes and if I have not broken free of my addiction to the game and am still playing, I do hope that we can share trooper badges with each other again!

Thank you for being such a loyal trooper and for being a great help here on the forum! I am raising a Trooper Beer in your honor tonight my friend!

Your Blood Brother,

powerslave74
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Hey my Maiden brothers,
    I may have given up the game, but I ain't giving up on you guys...you can't get rid of me that easily, lol. I do plan on coming here on and off, keeping in touch with you, and also seeing what is new in the game and if BNW and Night City will ever be released.

Thank you all so much for your continued kind messages and posts...really heartwarming and gets me all mushy and mopey...you guys are the best!

It has been a true honor to be Troopers with so many of you...wow, I am just amazed at the genuinely stellar people that all of you are...will miss you guys for sure.

Powerslave my brother, nice to see you back on the forums...hope all is going well with you at work. You were also one of my longest standing troopers and yes, I hope we can share Trooper badges again the future. Will send you a PM...please check your Inbox later this evening.

Cheers guys,
    Ice

OS
    iOS
    Fuck, I guess I'm late to the party. Haven't been on the forums much lately. Went from 1-2 times a day to 1-2 times a week. I actually logged on to see where u were at as i haven't seen you on in a few days. No sense repeating what everyone else has said so keep it short and just say best of luck to you Brother.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Fuck, I guess I'm late to the party. Haven't been on the forums much lately. Went from 1-2 times a day to 1-2 times a week. I actually logged on to see where u were at as i haven't seen you on in a few days. No sense repeating what everyone else has said so keep it short and just say best of luck to you Brother.
    Cheers my friend, sorry that you had to carry my dead trooper weight. Appreciate your kind words and the great trooper that you are!

OS
    Android
    Hey, IceMan.... I think I've said it before somewhere, you're one of my longest running troopers and I have to say that I'm quite sad to see you go away from the game, but I completely understand your reasons, as real life comes first before anything. Enjoy your free time as much as you can!

...and, since you're gonna stick around here, I'm not gonna say goodbye or anything like that, but I wanna thank you again for all the badges you've sent.

Cheers!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hey, IceMan.... I think I've said it before somewhere, you're one of my longest running troopers and I have to say that I'm quite sad to see you go away from the game, but I completely understand your reasons, as real life comes first before anything. Enjoy your free time as much as you can!

...and, since you're gonna stick around here, I'm not gonna say goodbye or anything like that, but I wanna thank you again for all the badges you've sent.

Cheers!
    Hey my Maiden brother, thank you again for your kind note. As I mentioned earlier, I realized that I miss you guys more than I miss the game, so I'm having fun visiting the forum and hanging out with you guys, watching all of you suffer with the bugs and RNG poop -- I mean dupe, show, and laughing to myself that I don't have to go through any of it anymore, hahaha.

Jokes aside, I really do enjoy being here and chatting with you, while also keeping up with what is going on with the game.

Thank you for being such an excellent and loyal trooper...it was an honor and a privilege to have you on my roster.

I'm enjoying my free time, reading (John Sandford, anybody?), watching TV, and spending time with my family without having to watch the clock to see when the game's daily reset will happen, lol!

Cheers mate, please do keep in touch.
    Ice
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 07-27-2017 at 11:00 PM.