Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    We aren't Troopers but I always enjoyed reading your posts on here.

Take care and hopefully see you back at some point in the future
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Good luck with everything. I've been feeling the same lately. The amount of time spent on these things is unhealthy. Here's a link to a good read on the subject.

http://joyofandroid.com/mobile-gaming-addiction/
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Good luck with everything. I've been feeling the same lately. The amount of time spent on these things is unhealthy. Here's a link to a good read on the subject.

thanks for sharing that mr freeze:

wow now i understand the NF policy:
    "Revenue for mobile gaming reached incredible proportions in 2012. $7.8 billion was the total amount, and the projected amount for 2016 is $12.6 billion. The weird thing is, that 0.15 percent of gamers bring in over half of that revenue."

so NF is heavily targeting the whales with their prices....

EDIT:

"Often, developers will take a successful series from the past and copy it, or actually license it to play on feelings of nostalgia. (Think of Pokémon Go.) It’s cynical, but that doesn’t mean that all free games are guilty of these tactics"

ps: sorry for the offtopic comment iceman
    Last edited by slauki; 07-24-2017 at 12:56 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I will be sad to see you go and agree with others on here. Great community member and a loyal trooper.

Success in all you do going forward.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thanks my Metal brothers for all of your kind words and well wishes. I have had a very supportive wife and two wonderful kids (both girls) who now know all about Maiden and the Eddies, especially Cyborg Eddie -- my favorite, who still eludes me. I don't want to push my luck any further, so am definitely looking forward to spending more time with them and other things I used to do before this game.

@DaveMurray, haha man, you definitely gave me a much needed laugh, else I was getting all mopey and depressed.

I am done playing all my troopers after yesterday's reset, so may play a few more PvP games to get my last set of Eternity Shards, and then sayonara to this game.

Best of luck to all of you, especially anyone who makes a play for Eternal...someone needs to give that GMAC guy a run for his money.

OS
    Android
    So my friend...

I knew this was coming, doesn't make it easier.

You are certainly one the forums best contributors and a hell of a player.

You'll be missed, a lot.

I'm happy that you were able to accomplish your game goals and we all understand that real life comes first. You have an amazing family, I want to start my own so I'll not be doing this for much more time either.

I'm also happy that regardless of you playing or not, we will still be in touch

Farewell my friend, enjoy life and your family, and I'm sure you'll accomplish whatever others goals you set yourself to.

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    iOS
    Ah GMAC, my brother from another mother, I will surely miss you, my friend! Thank you for all of your help, support, and advice...I could never have accomplished my goals if it wasn't for you and a few others. I remember just a few months ago in April how my goal was to at least get into top 100. You not only helped me get into top 100, but far exceeded my wildest expectations by finishing in top 25 last week.

I end now on a high...have got my last set of the weekly Eternal fragments, so I'm happy.

Cheers all of you, my brothers. Keep the party going, fingers crossed that this game gets better and new content gets released, and that Maiden keeps on rocking.

I salute all of you and raise my hand to the best Band ever...UP THE IRONS!!!

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go Ice. You were also one of my first Troopers when I started playing. I knew nothing of this type of gaming and have learned a lot from you and this forum. Thank you for that.

Don't miss a minute with you're beautiful family for a silly game. Those moments are precious and fleeting. Best of luck. You will always have a spot on my list if you choose to return.

UP THE IRONS!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Sad to see you go Ice. You were also one of my first Troopers when I started playing. I knew nothing of this type of gaming and have learned a lot from you and this forum. Thank you for that.

Don't miss a minute with you're beautiful family for a silly game. Those moments are precious and fleeting. Best of luck. You will always have a spot on my list if you choose to return.

UP THE IRONS!
    Cheers Rene my friend, I do remember you as well as one of my longest troopers. Appreciate the kind words, but it is I who has learnt so much from you and so many other folks here on this forum.

So, I am all done with my Missions except for the 200 Permadeath one (sheesh). I have a win rate of 100% (56/56) since the reset, thought of attacking Slauki's intimidating team just for kicks, but don't want to mess up my perfect record this week, so better quit on a high, lol.

Will be deleting the game now, so please guys go ahead and remove me from your roster...there are plenty other good folks here who could have you stellar troopers on their roster.

Thank you again all of you, IceMan signing out!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

Oh, man! Freeze, you just opened my eyes with this link! I AM DONE PAYING FOR ANYTHING in this or any game, EVER AGAIN!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise