Thread: Coin toss

Coin toss

What's the most coin tosses you guys have lost in a row? I think mine was around 9 or 12. And with this new stupid system of the game giving up on me after 5 defeats it's annoying as hell. I just want one more chance of trying to defeat the other team it's not my fault 50/50 translates to 90/10 for the computer.

OS
    Android
    More than 30, lost count and got bored to keep up with.
    I once had 5 in a row going first. All opponents were 1-2 shoots down though, don't know if this have anything to do with.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Bloody hell!!! That is crazy
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    lost 11 coin tosses while experimenting with roulette some years ago. 11 times black = 100$ lost. fortunatly most of the $ were bonus money. that said, RNG can be a bitch. more than 25 losses are possible but really unlikely if we assume a fair cointoss (a real 50/50 chance). and now imagine this with missing on your last eternal where you only have 25% to get him. it could literally take years if you are really unlucky

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    lost 11 coin tosses while experimenting with roulette some years ago. 11 times black = 100$ lost. fortunatly most of the $ were bonus money. that said, RNG can be a bitch. more than 25 losses are possible but really unlikely if we assume a fair cointoss (a real 50/50 chance). and now imagine this with missing on your last eternal where you only have 25% to get him. it could literally take years if you are really unlucky
    Yeah, I'm back to square one for Eternity fragments. Got Eternity Eddie with my last one. Him and Beast, I want Clairvoyant but will likely get Beelzebub. I'm not good at maths so I have no clue what the percentage of failure for me is now. 75% for disappointment plus another 50% for doubles. Or minus the 50 because it's part of the 75 now. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I once had 5 in a row going first. All opponents were 1-2 shoots down though, don't know if this have anything to do with.
    I feel like it depends on how much extra sand you have. Tough defense to face? 6 sands over the limit? He'll be losing at least 3 coin tosses. That's not adding in the random crash back to homescreen once you actually win a coin toss though. I don't think I've ever crashed on a lost coin. It's a bloody conspiracy I tell ya; they're trying to get us to use our ironite.

OS
    Android
    On one Saturday a few weeks ago I went second 50+ consecutive times, I remember thinking the game froze when I finally went 1st and almost shut it down. I am used to it at this point, the only time it usually matters is against the Counterstriking Demon/Broken Angel teams. Most of my losses seem to happen when going 1st actually.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Lol, my irritation is not losing the coin toss when I'm messing about with my defense. I just want to see what happens when they go first. Because, you KNOW they are going to go first when battled.
    Eskiggalu-8063