Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah fully agree, while the intentions are good, i don't like the exposure of the opponent without permission
    Already agreed to the proposition, but thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I remember reading one time some guy accusing eternals for cheating and have learnt from that moment that getting into top 10 isn't all that difficult, getting into top 5 depends on having top guns on leave, while top 3 are reserved and require SOOO much playtime (perhaps bc of my crappy defenses 10-15%).

Went for the bait one time but had a bad connection (phone reception) and burned through my Ironites early into saturday (won't do that again ), so I've finished somewhere around 7th place or so. If I have time, top 5 is the maximum for me (although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real )

Being on this community is all about sharing and you cannot have a good defense team without toons and talismans, be you or be thou not master od teh defenses.

Unless stated otherwise, I will record an attack here and there, just to give insight into various builds, and will honor you guys not wanting to share video (we can always type a word or two about strategies)
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    (although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real )
    You did finish 4th not 4 weeks ago, you were pushing 2nd and 3rd at some point going into the weekend.

Well I do change my defense during the week, the meta changes when moving up the ladder, what works great for lower tiers doesn't work necessarily for higher ranks, new talismans appear and people upgrades toons, plus they start to learn your defense, I don't mind if a video makes it out there, a lot will be decided by RNG, coin toss and crappy AI anyway, I can see the surprise factor making a difference as well as player preferences, but you already got that.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-25-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android

I remember reading one time some guy accusing eternals for cheating and have learnt from that moment that getting into top 10 isn't all that difficult, getting into top 5 depends on having top guns on leave, while top 3 are reserved and require SOOO much playtime (perhaps bc of my crappy defenses 10-15%).

Went for the bait one time but had a bad connection (phone reception) and burned through my Ironites early into saturday (won't do that again ), so I've finished somewhere around 7th place or so. If I have time, top 5 is the maximum for me (although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real )

Being on this community is all about sharing and you cannot have a good defense team without toons and talismans, be you or be thou not master od teh defenses.

Unless stated otherwise, I will record an attack here and there, just to give insight into various builds, and will honor you guys not wanting to share video (we can always type a word or two about strategies)
    okay, thanks for understanding man. yea, ih was in the top 10 a few times but don't gonna burn hours and that much ironite to climb higher, although PVP is the best part of the game.
    the real problem is the unfair competition. while one part of the equation is the characters part, where we cannot do something about it. this is game immanent issue so no way to change this, since the porpose of the game is to collect good chars.
    the 2nd part is the talisman part. this is really unfair for the whole guys without enough shells, immunity explosives and counterstrikes. i wouldn't recommend anyone to try to climb without the necessary talismans, since you have a huge disadvantage over 90% of all top 25 guys (unless you are invisible ) . that's why pvp is screwed atm so we need BNW asap to make it more fair for everyone. basicly we are still in betatesting the game so defenses and everything will change as soon as all talismans are available for everyone.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    From personal experience, it's not that bad as you think it is.
    I may win most of the times but it's a tough one and not many defences give me a hard time.
    Hey, thanks for the feedback Dave. Appreciate it! I change it like once an hour lol. Best hold percent seems to be Wrath, Visions, Artillery Dog, and Prisoner. The one you battled last night, just doesn't hold. It holds about 17%, where the first I mentioned holds about 28-40.

My SSD, is just weak. Fully sharded, same tali as many troopers I have that use it, but just is weak for some reason imo.

OS
    iOS
    I'm late to the party here - busy week!

As has been discussed, I think recording only with permission is the appropriate thing to do and sounds like everyone is on the same page.

With that being said - finally ran into you Dave Murray!

Continuing to use the Band of Morons for these vids - may switch out soon now that the Blue CotD event is over to a more traditional attack team, but this team is still fun to use when it's not Saturday.

Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hi Nicko!

Just ran into your band... shall I publish it or will it remain a secret?

P.S. there were some funny momente during those 4 minutes between two warrior undead rescuers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm late to the party here - busy week!

As has been discussed, I think recording only with permission is the appropriate thing to do and sounds like everyone is on the same page.

With that being said - finally ran into you Dave Murray!

Continuing to use the Band of Morons for these vids - may switch out soon now that the Blue CotD event is over to a more traditional attack team, but this team is still fun to use when it's not Saturday.

I'm playing with a fun offense now. The toon I have explosives on is only a 65 level, but those tali are so much fun to me
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    @zidar your defense has a SSD level 1, don't think that is on purpose.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Nicko!

Just ran into your band... shall I publish it or will it remain a secret?

P.S. there were some funny momente during those 4 minutes between two warrior undead rescuers
    I don't think much is a secret around here in the top 25 anymore - and like Sag said - easy enough to search - so post it!

PS: I'm becoming better at identifying street signs than I am at PvP battles
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I don't think much is a secret around here in the top 25 anymore - and like Sag said - easy enough to search - so post it!

PS: I'm becoming better at identifying street signs than I am at PvP battles
    Lol, street signs will haunt me

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    @zidar your defense has a SSD level 1, don't think that is on purpose.
    Thx mate! Fixed it!

Now for the video...

Nicko