Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Videos are invaluable aspect and we can learn much from them so I fully understand Sag below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Actually reporting a better hold rate since videos..
    Probably a coincidence thought..
    Actually team, beside some tweaks, is exactly the same lol
    Biggest upside seeing those videos is seeing your def "In the wild" there's a point in testing things in the manager where you can't go further & just hope it unfolds as expected once someone else than you will be attacking..

Giving away some surprises seems a fair compromise & helps lower ranked players getting ideas in the process

But that's me... Can also understand the secrecy of some, I really like that there's a consensus on just filming those ok with it

(First time I quote myself, it's kinda weird)
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I attacked some guys from the list so I'm expecting to see videos of my poor team smashed to the ground as well, would like to see that. Come on guys, share the videos.
    Yeah i thought i recorded you but did not, next time for sure

Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My defense is SO easy to beat if you go first - and manageable if you know the right tricks - but can be a real pain if you go in second without the right team. Like I said - if defense turns out to be a bust (which it very well may cause they often are) I'm happy to share freely again as this lulu defense may be changed. As a rule I agree these videos don't matter - but right now my defense is a one trick pony so keeping things as "mysterious" as possible
    True, your team is weak if attacker goes first. But if attacker goes second he can only win if wrath does not remove all buffs in the first move. All buffs gone and the second wrath doing the power move translates into defeat 9 out of 10 cases. I'll try again as soon as i see you on my list. Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second
    Inspired by Gmac's defense, only switched WUR for Nomad.

Would love to put my current attacking team to have a go at defense, but am still saving it out of sight

Connection is dreadful here where I'm currently at, so I will have to go through the videos at a later time.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    True, your team is weak if attacker goes first. But if attacker goes second he can only win if wrath does not remove all buffs in the first move. All buffs gone and the second wrath doing the power move translates into defeat 9 out of 10 cases. I'll try again as soon as i see you on my list. Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second
    Definitely not 9/10 but it can be a challenge depending on how the cards fall. Holds definitely better this week and have occured against both top players and the lower ranked. But if you go first you may as well hit Auto and grab a beer cause you'll win every time
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Inspired by Gmac's defense, only switched WUR for Nomad.

Would love to put my current attacking team to have a go at defense, but am still saving it out of sight

Connection is dreadful here where I'm currently at, so I will have to go through the videos at a later time.
    I'm at 98% this week with only two losses - you and Lulero - so I'll second this.

Haven't faced Kamuz yet though
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    hey guys,

i swiched my defense today, so please take me from the list from for the next time. will see how it goes first but it seems i have to swich it again. can't hold anyone anymore kinda frustrating at the moment...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I'm not a top player around here, but I sometimes get attacked by you folks. Feel free to record my games! I'd love to see myself getting my ass kicked.

Username: Satan81-5023
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey guys,

i swiched my defense today, so please take me from the list from for the next time. will see how it goes first but it seems i have to swich it again. can't hold anyone anymore kinda frustrating at the moment...
    Okay, hope you don't start a trend

I know that Gmac's absence is tempting, but that won't change too much in top 10- they will simply shift +1

Filming someone's defense in my opinion isn't decisive as probably .9 of the score comes from (Saturday) attacks.

We've all learned a lot from these videos and this trend of "put me in, pull me out" will be the death of this thread; whoever aims for top 25 will memorize your defense and will simply adapt in the second go. Top 10 probably not even that.

I can't keep the videos flowing for two weeks simply because of being on paid mobile connection (3G speed at best, errors lurking) with no flat around, so please keep the vids flowing!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting my VHE incognito with your defense to see if I help with your ratio
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Okay, hope you don't start a trend

Filming someone's defense in my opinion isn't decisive as probably .9 of the score comes from (Saturday) attacks.

We've all learned a lot from these videos and this trend of "put me in, pull me out" will be the death of this thread; whoever aims for top 25 will memorize your defense and will simply adapt in the second go. Top 10 probably not even that.
    Yeah I don't think pulling out of this thread is gonna have much of an effect on the hold % although, we'll definitely want to hear from both Nicko and Slauki (and anyone else who removed themselves) after Saturday to see if they noticed a huge difference.

It's helped me a lot and is still enjoyable to watch everyone's styles... keep me in and please continue to post any victories or defeats against me!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619