Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bug List

OS
    Android
    Just had a bug, used gunner choppers disable passive against assassin COTD had the debuff on him he killed one of my characters and got an extra turn.

OS
    Android
    Thanks JJJ, added to the list.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Angel of Fear's passive is still granting an extra turn if a character with endure reaches 1 HP. Happens to me all the time although it was "fixed"

Prisoner's passive seems to block buffs (thorn shield and void shield at least)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks Rain, updating the list.
    I haven't seen prisoner blocking shield buffs, but his passive is indeed broken, sometimes works better than it should others it just doesn't and interacts in strange ways with other passives/effects.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    May already be reported, but just encountered it.
    Garden of Dismay IV freezes (rather loops, as the animation is still intact) once you open the dragons shield and he 'should' attack, yet does nothing
    So i can't get beyond that level
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Garden of dismay floor X, wave IV, if undead rescurer already died when you came to this stage it means that game freeze after your first move. Only restarting the game is works. Its So fucking annoying!!!!! Especially when you try this floor so many times and have the same bug all the time! How can we play at this buggy shit??? I m returning to the game after long period and the game have the same amount of crappy bugs.... Who wants to play this peace of bug??? I dont understand, really.. You have the list of all bugs at this tread, and so what? You do nothing too fix it asap. Instead of fix, you hype new upcoming events and another stuff... for what? Fo adding another tones of bugs to old ones???
    So fucking shame, so fucking lame... screw you, i dont wanna waste my all day long for fighting with all buggy crap.
    Sory guys, i dont have a patience no more at all.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalz View Post
    Garden of dismay floor X, wave IV, if undead rescurer already died when you came to this stage it means that game freeze after your first move. Only restarting the game is works. Its So fucking annoying!!!!! Especially when you try this floor so many times and have the same bug all the time! How can we play at this buggy shit??? I m returning to the game after long period and the game have the same amount of crappy bugs.... Who wants to play this peace of bug??? I dont understand, really.. You have the list of all bugs at this tread, and so what? You do nothing too fix it asap. Instead of fix, you hype new upcoming events and another stuff... for what? Fo adding another tones of bugs to old ones???
    So fucking shame, so fucking lame... screw you, i dont wanna waste my all day long for fighting with all buggy crap.
    Sory guys, i dont have a patience no more at all.
    Hey Vitalz thanks for your comment, this is and old bug that was reported back when BNW launched there are some screenshots of it around, I didn't knew it was happening again as I never found it later on.

Now, understand that this is a thread created by the players not by Nodding Frog.
    This is a community effort to help Nodding Frog keep track and make sure that the bugs found by players are registered, we as players have no way of knowing what has been reported and what has not, this type of compilation is a way we have to make sure that they are aware of problems and try to get things fixed as soon as possible.
    From time to time I do message NF/Sparton directly or post on different threads about updates so that they can go and match or update these issues properly.
    Nodding Frog has acknowledged that they review this thread and keep track when changes are reported, so that's it.

Other than that this can also help players to learn what issues might happen and probably reduce report duplication to make things clearer and easier on everyone.
    I understand your frustration and I really wish this thread wouldn't be necessary and bugs were getting fixed in a timely manner, also agree they should focus on fixing the base game instead of throwing new buggy content that annoys everyone, but it is what it is.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-09-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    May already be reported, but just encountered it.
    Garden of Dismay IV freezes (rather loops, as the animation is still intact) once you open the dragons shield and he 'should' attack, yet does nothing
    So i can't get beyond that level
    Yes boss can do that when the shields go down and it opens, it can get a freeze like that for no reason, same can happen when boss uses the fury skill, if you notice boss tries to apply the effects before the actual fury animation happens and then it freezes as well, sometimes it seems shield effects (thorns, void) can make things worse, but it's not clear as it works sometimes others it just doesn't.
    There seems to be a problem on how effects and priorities are handled by the app, that's why you can also see that characters with immunity passive get negative effects and probably can relate to freezes as you describe or the infamous PvP freeze on revival.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-09-2017 at 10:48 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Omfg! This list is huge!!!
    Crimson/Warrior Pharaoh Dog
    Used Bradata's champion today on LoL. Supposed to grant echo to himself guaranteed & possibly to allies? Well, in 4 attacks he granted it ZERO times until the kill shot, which he only granted to one ally!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Omfg! This list is huge!!!
    Crimson/Warrior Pharaoh Dog
    Used Bradata's champion today on LoL. Supposed to grant echo to himself guaranteed & possibly to allies? Well, in 4 attacks he granted it ZERO times until the kill shot, which he only granted to one ally!
    what a good bugged game ^^
    I play all troopers all days.