Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List

OS
    Android

Bug List

Characters:
    Golden Son from unkillable into game freeze: Killed golden son 0 hp, but he wont die, then GS got frozen by talisman Freeze tried to apply damage on his turn, character dissappeared game froze, had to close app as it was unresponsive. reference: Blacksteel vs darnus8086 10/22/2017 11:22 AM CST
    Angel of Fear is killed first as is most of his team, AoF is revived, his team kills one enemy his team gets the extra turn, wtf, gg.
    Angel of Fear/Prisoner: If Prisoner is present, AoF passive won't activate even if AoF has immunity talisman and it's team gets the first kill, but the Extra Turn might still be given suddenly after prisoner dies.
    Angel of Fear's team kills an opponent first and passive doesn't trigger, no extra turn.
    Angel of Fear's passive is still granting an extra turn if a character with endure reaches 0/1 HP.
    Artillery dog: immunity from passive seems to be there and it's shown but it doesn't always work and can get negative effects sometimes
    Assassin CotD: sometimes gets a kill but no extra turn
    Chopper: inflicts blindness on a char with immunity (artillery dog)
    Chopper: Risky Ride disabling passives of characters that have immunity buff active.
    Chopper: Disable passive applied to assassin COTD whom kills a character while de-buffed and still gets an extra turn, COTD passive should not work when disabled and Disable passive should work as intended stopping passives.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner resuscitate applies, randomly, an invisible Endure buff to the resurrected character, sometimes it doesn't.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner resuscitates prisoner, prisoner applies his disable passive to it's own team
    Corrupt Rescuer Warrior/Angel Of Strife absorbing a miss (non)damage directed to an invisible character that was attacked.
    Death Dog's Charge not applying to the whole team.
    Gunner Dog: A.I. is not using Howl ability, not once, not even when he is the second to last character left and hurt, it's like is not there.
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer: Revives, prisoner or other, game freezes.
    Prisoner/artillery dog: Passives don't seem to work in the first round when the enemy has a prisoner and you have an artillery dog with immunity. immunity is shown on all toons but it doesn't work despite that.
    Prisoner: passive has erratic behavior.
    Undead Rescuer Warrior/Mark: while he has immunity if mark is applied to a different character mark won't be applied instead it will be absorbed by URW.
    Undead Rescuer Warrior/Thorn/Detour: If WUR has thorns and detour active and then a different character with not a single buff on it is hit and WUR absorbs along with damage reflection the thorn effect will sometimes be applied as if the character actually had thorns, thorns shouldn't activate by detours effect, should it?.
    Undead Rescuer Magus: not receiving passive bonus from regen/buffs not sticking (this seems related to having immunity talismans).
    Block(Passive) All Chars: A team that has 2 or more characters with block, if one character gains invincibility and is attacked the other character with block will take the damage this should not happen as there was no damage dealt in first place.
    Block(Passive): Block allowing characters to die by not absorbing the damage, seems damage reflection can in some cases kill characters even when there is a character with the block passive alive and working.

Items:
    Cyclone shields: erratic behavior see thorn talisman.
    Immortal Talisman/Revive: Character with negative effects dies and it's revived by Immortal Talisman, sometimes the negative effects are lost (cleansed?), sometimes effects remain, what should it be?.
    Strike: A character is revived strike and all buffs are lost and are not shown anymore but character still counters after revival.
    Strike/Immortal: Wrath has strike and Immortal, strike is removed by WUR, Other character kills Wrath later in the turn, wrath revives AND COUNTERS, wtf?, game freezes next WTF^2!!!

Gameplay/UI:
    Angel of Strife's Shriek has the word Invincibility incorrectly spelled as 'invincibiity'
    Double/Delayed clicking - This means a click that causes a screen change - click wait a second then click again or click while the screen is changing/updating values - on the Arena after a fight it can send UI to a regular dungeon level.
    Double/Delayed clicking on Arena's 'battle' button, launches 2 battles causing the application to close with message error and after the battle has started, this only seems to happen when fighting vs the very bottom of the list (b/c of button position overlap).
    BNW, Any dungeon can freeze, i.e. Garden of Fear IX freezing at boss battle, the longer the battle the more likely the freeze, other BNW levels freeze as well.
    Buttons on PVP will stop responding, happened on a first turn after a counter and gaining some power.
    Game wait status - PVP - AKA Freeze - characters just stand there doing nothing and the only option is to forfeit the match.
    Resuscitate sends the game into a wait state where no input is further accepted and the only option is to exit, seems to happen with most characters that use the skill.
    Resurrected character taking reduced damage without any effect on it, for reference: 08/14/2017 4:52 CST Blacksteel vs Kardas.
    Revived character keeps negative effects.
    Character with Immortality talisman is killed then resurrects with less than 60%
    Permadeath effect does not always work and characters are allowed to resurrect.
    BNW and PVP buttons disappearing.
    BNW dungeons freeze
    Community posted workaround for Garden of Dismay freeze: Kill the MCRs first then kill the center demon spawn.
    Arena team selection tabs disappearing randomly
    Some Achievements not being tracked (achievements completed not tracking all achievements, competitor) or claimed by some players.
    Book of souls not stacking/grouping souls of the same type correctly creating long lists.
    PvP camera looks up at the sky and characters can't be selected anymore nor exit button clicked, app needs to be closed (happened after using VHE Fury, thorns could have been involved).

Requires further confirmation (has occurred only once or hasn't occurred in a while):
    PVP - Golden pharaoh dog applies cleanse to enemy team
    A team with no Angel of Fear gets an extra turn.
    Enemy attacking twice.
    Prisoner: passive blocking buffs.
    Angel of Fear gets a character with endure to 0HP but no kill and gets the extra turn, even when the character lives.
    Achievements: "Achievements completed" not counting the new "Use skill shards levels"
    Wrath/Immortal Talisman causing freeze upon revival.
    Wrath/Immortal Talisman/Strike, Wrath is killed, revives without any beneficial effect and then counters, if it can counter it should have the strike buff effect displayed otherwise it shouldn't counter.
    VHE: Revives character, freezes game.
    Clairvoyant's Fury no longer heals herself after she is revived.
    GRE:Revives team, freezes game.
    Valkyrie Assassin Stuns chars who don't have a buff. Seems that passives from characters like prisoner or GPD count as buffs for her so she stuns them.
    Thorn talisman: is causing weird varied behavior, especially when combined with other effects, i.e. leads to reflect loops maybe weird fury increase and severe slow downs, some reports indicate battles taking up to eleven minutes until the loop ends.

Fixed:
    Undead Rescuer Warrior detour not reflecting damage to enemies and instead trying to apply to team. ... FIXED...
    Health bars not reporting real HP or bouncing back. ... FIXED...

Some of these errors seem related to underlying system implementation not character related so hopefully one fix will take down many different issues.

Disclaimer: This is a community effort to help Nodding Frog keep track and make sure that the bugs found by players are being acknowledged and ideally fixed, it is not intended to save you from Armageddon or Communication Breakdown and whatever NF decides to do with this information I cannot be held responsible.

Last update:
    10/25/2017
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-25-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    There's a few more bugs I've seen with GCR. I've had Viking steal her shield which gave him a replenishing Titan Shield too (doesn't seem to always happen though... not sure)
    Similarly, MCR will not steal GCR's Shield, making her fairly useless against her.

I've also heard Immunity Talismans allow a character's Passive to work against the Prisoner for one turn, but giving Artillery Dog a set won't do that at all (I suspect the same for Hell Hound but I don't have him).

I've also had a few fights where sometimes AoF's First Blood (no Immunity on AoF in this case) triggers upon killing the Prisoner, and sometimes it just doesn't. Despite the Prisoner being the first to go down in that battle.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Said it in another thread but...
    Prisoner is blocking revenge sometimes on NBoL assassin and warrior sometimes even when the Passover aren't blocked

Came here specifically to say twice today, my void shield has acted against me rather than the defense. Team was a Samurai, Green Harpy, Wrath, and GCR. They had no shields themselves. Only thing they had were strike talis. Twice the damage when they hit me with my void shield up removed my beneficial effects, and hit me back.
    Eskiggalu
    Last edited by Monte47; 07-26-2017 at 07:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Yes these bugs are very annoying, today lost a match and almost a second one against Bradata (nice team BTW), because of the corrupt rescuer invisible endurance bug, happened to the undead rescuer after resurrection, you just don't know if the effect is there or if it was removed after an attack with a removal abiliy, when I realized what was happening it was game over.
    I wonder if the @Devs are looking at these reports, hey @Sparton you there?, can you please acknowledge this is being taken care of?.
    Also I saw the prisoner applying his passive to his own team again.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-27-2017 at 09:17 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    A team with Angel of Fear gets a character with endure to 0HP but no kill and gets the extra turn, even when the character lives (also rare but it's there).
    Use my AoF constantly in PVP & PVE and this happens very often here.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Well, Sparton seems now to be aware of the bugs, no confirmation about any particular issue has been given other than mentioning that they are committed to chipping away at long term combat issues and that issues will be addressed on a per-update basis of evaluation.
    Seems that they are working hard on the release for BNW, so that's nice, we don't have an official mention about a date but they will be releasing some fixes around mid August and one might guess BNW will follow soon after.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-28-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Reviving allies keeps randomly making the game freeze sometimes...
    I already reported this in other threads after it happened with GR Eddie's fury and corrupt rescuer's resuscitate; this time it happened with the Mystic Eddie's holy path (who indeed gives immortality and makes allies resuscitate):
    indeed after i killed one of the opponent's chaacters who had the buff, after he resurrected the game freezed again, without letting me do anything in spite i could make the play button switch to automatic (nothing happened anyways) and had to restart the game

OS
    Android
    It's great that you add the extra detail, makes it clear that this is not tied to a special character but to the implementation and related operations, yep, has been reported before and it's about time for them to do something to fix this.
    Sometimes just selecting the option to exit the match will help you to avoid the restart, the battle will be lost as expected tho.
    I will add it to this list, thanks.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-07-2017 at 03:48 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Reviving allies keeps randomly making the game freeze sometimes...
    Right... I've just experienced that now. GCR has revived the Prisoner and the game suddenly has frozen...

Name:  frozenagain07.08.2017.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  58.2 KB
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Right... I've just experienced that now. GCR has revived the Prisoner and the game suddenly has frozen...
    Thanks MoonShadow, this has been added to the list, I have seen it happen the most with the GCR as well, but that's probably because Lucy is so popular these days.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432