Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    GCR has revived the Prisoner and the game suddenly has frozen...
    I attacked Tman today and the exact same thing happened to me except his GCR reveived Wrath. Had to quit the battle to get any further. Then I attacked him again and the same thing happened once more. So I attacked him a third time, but this time I killed his GCR first to avoid the bug...
    BadTaste

OS
    Android

Regarding AoF, kills and passive reactivating

Disclaimer: Those are only theories, but I try to stick to stuff I was able to confirm countless times.

A "kill" counts if and only if the now dead character was the main target of the attack (bug)

Meaning if you target Wrath and Undead Rescuer dies as a result it doesn't count.
    Same thing if you target Corrupt Rescuer with Wrath, not killing the former but another toon, it doesn't count either.

In both cases, if you have AoF, no extra turn. And If your opponent does have AoF he can still get one.

This bug can add some light on some reports that are off the mark.

In some occasions, passives supposed to work only at the start may be reactivated during the fight

Resurrecting a character can achieve that, but is rather erratic. Definitely a bug.
    Getting rid of the "passive disable" debuff also can. If passive wasn't activated before, is it a bug?

From my experience, may not happen at all or only partially.
    For example resurrecting Desert Marauder might
    - do nothing
    - grant perfect hit for some allies but not necessarily all of them

In the case of AoF, it's a wild guess but I think same happens.
    Some characters on the team may now trigger extra turn again while others won't.

Without a better knowledge of how it actually works, hard to tell.
    Does anyone have a better theory?

Regarding endure and death

Permadeath explicitly counters endure, making it sound like reaching 0hp with endure on could be considered as a kill.
    Thus getting an extra turn with AoF might be working as intended and not be a bug.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Thanks Lulero for adding to this.
    It's difficult to draw real conclusions without having proper access to the logs and source, but is nice to see that you have gathered info as well.
    If I was to guess I would venture to think that some of these problems could be related to server de-sync or failure to timely process (competing?) requests or maybe not all game states/cases are fully implemented yet.
    Take as example the health bar scenario which I find is common on PvP, if you hit a character the health bar drops to the expected value then it bounces back/refills after a moment, but if you hit it again the health drops to show what it should be with the new damage added, the 'bounce back' is more of a ghost, this could happen if there is a mismatch between the client and server and this could also lead to conflict and overall instability.
    Another example is when Lucy's resurrects and applies endure + to the character, sometimes endure is invisible until the next round starts, then it suddenly shows as the server seems to do a refresh and re-evaluate states, which is a drag because you need the status feedback real-time not the next round when all is done and GG.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-08-2017 at 01:12 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

This one isn't PVP, but it seems one of the Skull Quests is counting as an Arena battle now for the daily missions. Think it's either Evo Material Cache or Gold and Soul Horde.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Thanks MoonShadow, this has been added to the list, I have seen it happen the most with the GCR as well, but that's probably because Lucy is so popular these days.
    Gladly. Wish I didn't experienced that, though, it's currently my only loss after this saturday's reset. But you're right, Lucy is all over these days, I've had in one of my lists someone who had two of them in the defense... and I've just skipped attacking him/her, as I thought that the match would last forever...

Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    I attacked Tman today and the exact same thing happened to me except his GCR reveived Wrath. Had to quit the battle to get any further. Then I attacked him again and the same thing happened once more. So I attacked him a third time, but this time I killed his GCR first to avoid the bug...
    The best thing is to eliminate quickly as possible that menace.. but it's not so easy, usually, she has a great survivability.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    This one isn't PVP, but it seems one of the Skull Quests is counting as an Arena battle now for the daily missions. Think it's either Evo Material Cache or Gold and Soul Horde.
    Let me test what you mention this afternoon, see if it happens here as well.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Has anyone else experienced these days the weird bug in the Arena, that lets you battle a second time those slots you already fought, in the defence page?
    Sometimes, after i select and fight some players in the defence slots, they properly appear locked at the end of the battle, but after several fights they appear available again and i can fight against them for the second time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Well, just tried that and it was not counted as an arena battle.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Well, just tried that and it was not counted as an arena battle.
    Yeah... I did the same thing. It's weird though, 2 days out of the weekend skull quests counted as Arena battles. Unless I got attacked at the same time, which wouldn't coun anyway.

OS
    Android
    The Prisoner doesn't always disable enemy passives on the first turn (it's supposed to be guaranteed at the start of battle). I see def/MR buffs on enemies at the start of arena battles all the time, and I almost always get the silence/drain debuffs from the demon spawn in BNW dungeons

Then, there's that small issue of the game crashing ALL THE TIME. Like, constantly. From any screen, during any event or action. Every few minutes. I don't even bother playing anymore
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 08-14-2017 at 01:47 AM.