Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List

OS
    Android
    some random bugs that haven't been solved yet, that i'd like to underline:

• AoF passive goes in tilt with endure ability...sometimes you get extra turns even when you just set an enemy's hp to 0 (even though he's still alive thanks to the buff)
    • AoF passive again, this time with chars who deal damage to all the enemies. When they kill one opponent the passive doesn't trigger.
    • Void shield. How i hate this: when i have it on my team, it doesn't protect from single attacks most of times (only from AoE attacks), while when it's the enemy squad to have it, the damage I deal gets always returned correctly, even on single attacks
    • GCR: not sure if it's intended or not, but his revive now doesn't apply endure to the resuscitated char 95% of times (only sometimes it does)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    some random bugs that haven't been solved yet, that i'd like to underline:

• AoF passive goes in tilt with endure ability...sometimes you get extra turns even when you just set an enemy's hp to 0 (even though he's still alive thanks to the buff)
    • AoF passive again, this time with chars who deal damage to all the enemies. When they kill one opponent the passive doesn't trigger.
    • Void shield. How i hate this: when i have it on my team, it doesn't protect from single attacks most of times (only from AoE attacks), while when it's the enemy squad to have it, the damage I deal gets always returned correctly, even on single attacks
    • GCR: not sure if it's intended or not, but his revive now doesn't apply endure to the resuscitated char 95% of times (only sometimes it does)
    Thanks Mariner, updated the list with additional detail regarding the AOF.
    As for the Void shield, maybe the attacks that are not being stopped come from a True damage source, void shield will not stop True damage.
    GCR does that sometimes, she applies the endure but not always and when she does it's just invisible which can be confusing and cost a match after one realizes a target character won't die and/or attacks were wasted.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-21-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    As for the Void shield, maybe the attacks that are not being stopped come from a True damage source, void shield will not stop True damage.
    Omg it seems i didn't read with attention what it does, it might be the reason then! That's what i hope, at least it's meant to be like that.

Thanks for having clarified this detail!

OS
    Android
    The game's freezes strike again with characters getting revived...today it happened twice against a team having Vampire hunter Eddie and the warrior undead rescuer:
    Both times VHE uses his fury and revives allies included the rescuer, who performs the animation of his basic attack; but then the game freezed and i had to force quit in both occasions, probably losing the matches 😕

OS
    Android
    No solution for the bug: button disappear in bnw purple world?
    I lost 1 full refill yesterday and today....must kill the game or back and exit button
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    we can't do anything for my problem?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    we can't do anything for my problem?
    Buttons disappearing on BNW and PVP have been reported many times and so far the only official answer I can find is that they are working on it and making sure it's being tracked.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post54088
    I don't see any notes on the new update about it being fixed, so we'll have to find out if ti's still there.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post54924
    I will add this to the list anyway.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    No solution for the bug: button disappear in bnw purple world?
    I lost 1 full refill yesterday and today....must kill the game or back and exit button
    Are you talking about this one?
    Name:  IMG_1101.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  186.9 KB

If so, you have to make sure to kill the two minions before the mini boss in the third wave. That picture is what happens on the fourth wave if you kill the boss first. There's also a weird thing with the dragon king where the buttons disappear when he transforms. If you wait about ten seconds they come back.

Hope this helps, these are the only two I've run into so far.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

The permanent death mark does not work

I used the permanent death mark on the whole adversary team. I killed Wrath with the mark still active. The vampire hunter uses fury skill and Wrath to return to life. I lost 4 times for this bug against blacksteel. Besides, his vampire is inviting for the effect of immortal talismans and my valchiria no.

OS
    Android
    I saw something similar happening once when I was experimenting with the golden son's effect and thorn talisman, but it only happened once so it wasn't reported on the thread yet, will add it to the list.
    If can you please let me know how the permadeath effect was applied, (which)character or talisman did, I will add more detail to the report, thanks.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-28-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432