I finally settled on a nice autofarm team for Gunner LoL!
It includes:
Vampire Hunter Eddie (Immortal/Guard, mostly sharded)
Wrath (Void/Energy, fully sharded)
AoF (Health/Rush/Burning, fully sharded)
Gunner Golden Son (Assassin/Chance, fully sharded)

Most of these Talisman loadouts are unimportant, save for Chance on GGS. With that Talisman set equipped, GGS has a high chance of instakilling his Golden Son brothers. That way he truly becomes the smarter (and better!) cousin of AGS. I highly recommend you try it!

I also have a note on the usage of Fear of the Dark Eddie in the magus dungeon. While I still regard him as the best Eddie for the magus LoL, the AI does not take advantage of him at all on auto. The AI never uses his AoE move there, nor the buff removal one, and has a bad track record with using his Perfect Corruption move on time (eg; before LoL is Ghosted). Considering this, I think that makes Viking a better Sentinel Eddie to use on auto in the magus dungeon. Sure, Viking has no basic AoE move, but the AoE move he does have is fairly cheap (3PWR). And the AI actually thinks to use Loot!
That said, Gunner Golden Son is probably also a fantastic choice in the magus dungeon now. Permadeath will rip through both the Golden Sons AND LoL's Ghost!