Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    The issue isn't that they are not being attacked - at least according to the developers. The issue is that they aren't appearing on the attacks lists of the players they're competing with - and that gives them a big advantage.
    I understand. But then again maybe I think about this wrong, but if your defense does not hold against someone that is competing for a spot in the Top 100, but you are in the Top 10 this is not that much of an advantage since you loose more points against a player down the list than against a direct competitor?
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Nicko, don't bother. Who knows, maybe they are players from the developers team or the devs are experimenting something with those guys, we'll never know.
    I gave up already on the hope to be in the top 10 or 25 because of this BS going on all the time. Last week I spent hundreds of ironite and couldn't make top 25, now I don't even play my free SoW and I stay higher in the ranks than the week before, go figure.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    The issue isn't that they are not being attacked - at least according to the developers. The issue is that they aren't appearing on the attacks lists of the players they're competing with - and that gives them a big advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    I understand. But then again maybe I think about this wrong, but if your defense does not hold against someone that is competing for a spot in the Top 100, but you are in the Top 10 this is not that much of an advantage since you loose more points against a player down the list than against a direct competitor?
    Unless - like EZZ said - you're not losing to those teams because they're low level players.

We can speculate as to reasons but it will be just that - speculation.

It's just obvious these players are not getting the fluctuations that the usual top competitors get - and that hard working, long term players are missing rewards because of it.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Unless - like EZZ said - you're not losing to those teams because they're low level players.
    We can speculate as to reasons but it will be just that - speculation.
    It's just obvious these players are not getting the fluctuations that the usual top competitors get - and that hard working, long term players are missing rewards because of it.
    In the good old days I used to call it the "Coletrain" effect (by opposition to the PizzaFriday effect that only affected #1 with huge advance which seemed different).. there's a lot of things fishy in those lists... If only the "invisibles" where changing every week it would be a thing.. Can't blame 'em to bank on it as much they can before it's fixed tho...

Like the end match hesitation & load time that where fixed at some point, it came back from where it started.. Wonder if game reverted to an ameliorated older version to tame some newer bugs, would explain older bugs coming back..
    Anyway, just came back... For me it's business as usual lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Just chiming in to say we definitely hear you guys, and we are working on implementing an adjustment that will better allow people at the top of the leaderboard to match others around their rank.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just chiming in to say we definitely hear you guys, and we are working on implementing an adjustment that will better allow people at the top of the leaderboard to match others around their rank.
    Thanks for the reply, Sparton! I know you understand us, nothing is perfect but we just try to get as close to perfect as we can, right?
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Great news, tanks for the insight
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Cool - thanks for letting us know!

Any ETA on a fix?
    Nicko-0517

Any ETA on a fix?
    No ETA yet; unfortunately, we're at a point in the development of the next update where it's trickier to deploy server data changes without leaking changes from the next update out, so extra precautions have to be taken. Nonetheless, we're looking at our options.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton - any comps to players missing out on rewards due to this bug?

It looks like Ringe got screwed two weeks in a row. Last week he was 26 - this week he was 11 - displaced from the next reward tier both times by "Invisibles"

That's two skillshards - some souls - and some Eternal fragments due to this.

I'm sorry - bugs may affect a match here and there - but this is just not cool...
    Nicko-0517