Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Bastards always get the jump on me lol. Yesterday I was messing about for fun, I lost twice to you I think, was trying to clear my list, you were last left, but didn't want to be an ass and keep hitting you til I won lol.
    I don't see it as being an ass when you try to clear your list, sometimes I would lose 3-4 times to someone just to clear my list and I'm sure they are very happy about it when they go up in the list because of me, even I think that they love me for that 'cause I don't get revenges from them later
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I don't see it as being an ass when you try to clear your list, sometimes I would lose 3-4 times to someone just to clear my list and I'm sure they are very happy about it when they go up in the list because of me, even I think that they love me for that 'cause I don't get revenges from them later
    Hahaha fair point
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Man you guys say the dumbest shit ever. "Stop crying cause you lose sometimes". Yet it was never that serious to begin with.
    Lmao, were some of those your tears AK? Must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get another weak ass attempt at an insulting reply from the likes of you... grow up baby troll and get off my tip, its time for you to find a new rock to hide under. Move along --->
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    First off my original comment was never meant for anyone to reply to but the person at hand.
    Therefore you, and the rest of the people who decided to reply to me are irrelevant.

Next time just ignore my post altogether...simple.
    AK, my original reply was to a comment from Kamuz in which I was agreeing with him. I had no idea you were anywhere near the subject. So please stop trying to validate yourself at my expense and since your comments are ones I consistently ignore, there is no need to request anything from me... Now please, move along...
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    And... drum roll please... LU KANG WINS! Lol, my Shaman with explosives brought it home for me.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Now how do you think you would of been able to agree with him without my original post.
    If it hadn't been for my original comment the majority of the people here wouldn't of had anything to say..
    Considering I don't see you talking about the tuning itself.
    Who's driving this kid home?? Lmao! Its time to go... it's getting late and I can hear your mom calling you from here... bye Felicia!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I have a question on RTTH Eddie's tuning notes for KAZ or SPARTON.

It states that his Hack skill now has an increased chance for extra Turn trigger of 100%. This skill didn't have an extra turn, so is it increased from 0% to 100% or is it an error in the tuning notes?

Additional thoughts on his hack skill is that removing the bleed effect and changing it to strictly a heal block is somewhat of a debuff. If it does indeed grant an extra turn then it might still be a buff. I don't think trading the bleed for a heal for 30% of ATK is really a buff. With all max'ed red talismans that amounts to a heal of 1342 HP, not much of a heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have a question on RTTH Eddie's tuning notes for KAZ or SPARTON.

It states that his Hack skill now has an increased chance for extra Turn trigger of 100%. This skill didn't have an extra turn, so is it increased from 0% to 100% or is it an error in the tuning notes?
    Ah, that is an error in the tuning notes. I'll correct that for the final release.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Additional thoughts on his hack skill is that removing the bleed effect and changing it to strictly a heal block is somewhat of a debuff. If it does indeed grant an extra turn then it might still be a buff. I don't think trading the bleed for a heal for 30% of ATK is really a buff. With all max'ed red talismans that amounts to a heal of 1342 HP, not much of a heal.
    The heal itself is meant to be relatively weak. He has a proper heal in the past (Embolden); it's just a nice bonus to get a heal while still being offensive (which can be further amplified by Attack Up, Healing Amp, Ascension [in PVE], etc). Besides, if you're going all reds for talismans, that's still about 10% of his Max HP, which is pretty decent for an offensive move.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Ah, that is an error in the tuning notes. I'll correct that for the final release...
    So what, will it grant an extra turn or won't it?
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    So what, will it grant an extra turn or won't it?
    Hack will not have an Extra Turn. That change is intended for Fixate. Fixate will now grant an Extra Turn.

-Kaz