Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    They'll still steal a fixed amount based on the talisman (the 3 that Kaz noted above), they'll just only do the steal check once for a set amount, instead of potentially multiple times.

Askora described it right, but as another example, right now if you use an AoE basic with Energy Talismans against 3 enemies, you may steal 0, 3, 6, or 9 Power with that attack (and it's more likely than advertised to steal at least 3 Power); after this update, you'll steal 0 or 3 Power, and the chance of stealing Power will actually be 45% (not potentially more based on the number of enemies hit).
    So whether the character is AoE or single target attacker, the amount of power stolen will now be set to the effect, which will be 3. Hmmm I made the rookie mistakes of putting the sets on single target attackers like a NBoL and Dog of War early on in my playing, but now potentially that may actually work out okay...if that indeed is the case.
    Thanks for the response Sparton.

I know its not part of this release but I am wondering if the @Dev team know about Mystic Eddie's Dream attack bug? Where on its 2nd hit instead of dealing damage it can potentially give health back. I did make a thread about it but not sure if Devs noticed it...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-29-2017 at 04:12 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I know its not part of this release but I am wondering if the @Dev team know about Mystic Eddie's Dream attack bug? Where on its 2nd hit instead of dealing damage it can potentially give health back. I did make a thread about it but not sure if Devs noticed it...
    It's actually not healing, it's just that sometimes the first hit of a multi-hit attack updates the HP bar in a way that makes it look like it did way more damage than it's supposed to, then subsequent hits update the HP bar to the correct amounts for those hits. Basically, under the hood the damage is being calculated and applied correctly, just that visual representation is momentarily incorrect.

We do have a potential fix for that in the next update, but I'm not sure how thoroughly tested it is at this point.

OS
    Android
    It's actually not healing, it's just that sometimes the first hit of a multi-hit attack updates the HP bar in a way that makes it look like it did way more damage than it's supposed to, then subsequent hits update the HP bar to the correct amounts for those hits. Basically, under the hood the damage is being calculated and applied correctly, just that visual representation is momentarily incorrect.

We do have a potential fix for that in the next update, but I'm not sure how thoroughly tested it is at this point.
    How bout a fix for all the match freezes!!! Only played last hour...3 match freezes! What a fuckin joke! U guys are pathetic!!! C'mon Sparton, pull up my record for the last hour & see how enjoyable it is to play ur bugged to shit game!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-30-2017 at 12:01 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

So essentially you are saying while it doesn't look that way, Mystic Eddie's dream attack actually hits like a damp sponge.....nice to know. I hope a buff is around the corner....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I know Rainmaker Eddie was already asked about regarding his stats but what about his skills? His main power move Rain takes 5 power, does less damage than his basic and only has a 50% chance to place up to 2 marks. Vampire Hunter Eddie has stake which takes 3 power and does a lot of true damage while giving 100% critical strike if there is a Mark. Rainmakers crackle basic attack is also worthless when compared to Fervor and I doubt anyone uses it. I know that Vampire Hunter does mixed damage for half his skills and true for the other half, plus claim which does magic, but what is the point of Rainmaker doing mixed with one attack when the rest is true damage, also with the exception being claim. His fury should also be revamped as his basic is so strong that there is really no reason to use it. Again look at all the buffs that go with Vampire Hunters fury plus it does a lot of true damage as well. Also I still think his stats should be looked at as well because though Dusk , Vampire Hunters main basic, does mixed damage, it has insane potential with RNG due to critical strike and extra turn. It doing mixed instead of true damage was the main argument to why it's not all about stats in regards to Rainmaker. Sorry that was long winded but basically I'm asking that Rain, Crackle and Execute should be considered to be either made better or changed to a different move.

OS
    Android
    @Devs could you consider also increasing Clairvoyant's power move, as you are doing so with GCR. Thanks

OS
    iOS
    I'm pretty happy with the preliminary AUG tuning notes. I'm glad to see the dev's focus on bug fixes and balance through buffs and not nerfs.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    How bout a fix for all the match freezes!!! Only played last hour...3 match freezes! What a fuckin joke! U guys are pathetic!!! C'mon Sparton, pull up my record for the last hour & see how enjoyable it is to play ur bugged to shit game!
    I agree it's very annoying, usually get a freeze a day here, just as a pointer for @Devs it seems to me to me that one occurrence might be related to the resurrecting of characters and application of effects (reflects?) at that time.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Love what I'm seeing, maybe for once I'll be lucky with those tunings
    Can't wait on tallismans adjustments to see the difference it'll make!

... I see an AI adjustment on Cyborg, Rainmaker (Oh poor Rainmaker) would deserve to stop using Crackle all the time, that's his worst move by far (look like a filler to be honest) & he insists on using it all the time for no valuable reason, he's already week enough without having to use this s** move on auto everytime he's let loose... Please..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Since the filename says BNW pre-tuning I am gonna assume BNW will be released sometime shortly after this update. Hope we can look forward to a fresh new start to the second year.

As for the rainmaker talk, perhaps someone at headquarters should realise his current infamous ability to apply and consume marks isn't all that awesome or indeed worthy of being a five star character's specialty.
    mammy-7388