Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    So with 'fixes' to talismans such as energy and thief, they will steal only 1 point of power with these changes?
    They will steal 3 power with each proc.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    They will steal 3 power with each proc.

-Kaz
    So the fix is getting them to proc at the described 45% chance rate then, instead of the current rate (guessing 100%)?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    So the fix is getting them to proc at the described 45% chance rate then, instead of the current rate (guessing 100%)?
    What happens right now is that on an AoE attacker they get a chance of proc'ing for each toon hit. So, if you have 4 opponents it has 4 chances to proc. The fix will mean only one chance whether it is an AoE attack or single target attack.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    What happens right now is that on an AoE attacker they get a chance of proc'ing for each toon hit. So, if you have 4 opponents it has 4 chances to proc. The fix will mean only one chance whether it is an AoE attack or single target attack.
    Thats how I read it too but I guess I would like to know what the difference will actually be in terms of power or fury stolen. Trying to get my head around it this early in the AM here probably isn't the wisest thing....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Blabbermouth.net has a blurb about LOTB releasing BMW in August. Screen shots look cool. Possibly 4 characters to take into battle...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Will the Corrupt General's fury apply a sheild to everyone or just himself?
    Just himself.

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed that, but the file name from the patch notes image is: BNW_Pre_TuningNotes_Aug_2017_01_s_A
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    wow smart observation man, that would be awesome. any word on this sparton?
    I'm uh... gonna claim that was a planned hint. Yeah, that.

Thats how I read it too but I guess I would like to know what the difference will actually be in terms of power or fury stolen. Trying to get my head around it this early in the AM here probably isn't the wisest thing....
    They'll still steal a fixed amount based on the talisman (the 3 that Kaz noted above), they'll just only do the steal check once for a set amount, instead of potentially multiple times.

Askora described it right, but as another example, right now if you use an AoE basic with Energy Talismans against 3 enemies, you may steal 0, 3, 6, or 9 Power with that attack (and it's more likely than advertised to steal at least 3 Power); after this update, you'll steal 0 or 3 Power, and the chance of stealing Power will actually be 45% (not potentially more based on the number of enemies hit).

Hm, I might actually throw some shards on RttH Eddie. Glad to see a nice little buff to Rainmaker.

Talismans still don't list Resistance Talismans and the lack of defense increase. Is that because the glitch still can't be fixed, or is it because they aren't available to everyone so it's a non issue?

Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Talismans still don't list Resistance Talismans and the lack of defense increase. Is that because the glitch still can't be fixed, or is it because they aren't available to everyone so it's a non issue?
    There's a known issue that defense increases from set effects don't display, but the actual stat gain is reflected in the damage equation in combat.

Sadly, we probably won't have a fix for this in time for the next update, but it's something we may prioritize to a subsequent one.

OS
    Android
    Honestly, I don't care much what is gonna be changed regarding the characters, all I care is that I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's a Brave New Light I tell you!
    All I can think of is how am I gonna hold it till the release of BNW. So tune away the toons as much as you want, guys, just release BNW along with this upcoming update.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm uh... gonna claim that was a planned hint. Yeah, that.
    Hahaha, we know that!