Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

August 2017 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Interesting update. I like the Corrupt General buffs. A little upset on the augment changes for talismans but I suppose that it hurts them as much as it hurts me. Other than that, seems alright.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    wow looks awesome so far, good balancing and buffing part on the paper i think.

just one question regarding alliance general. Will he steal 1 beneficial effect 100% of the time with an additional chance of 50% to steal a 2nd...this would make him a worthy 5*

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Those updates look pretty interesting. Nice seeing Run To The Hills get some love, along with the two Generals.

While I'm slightly sad that GCR's Power Move has had its cost increased, I fully understand it's for the better. Revival and AoE Endure for 6 PWR was perhaps a bit ridiculous. Hopefully she won't be mandatory for PVP now. I didn't expect the buffs to Pharaoh and Gunner Golden Son, but I'm happy for it.

Also good choice for renaming Gunner Pharaoh Dog. It was getting confusing (still feel that way for Sentinel Harpy BTW), and nice that Golden Pharaoh Dog keeps the handy GPD acronym.

Will be very interesting how PVP will be with the Talisman augments fix. Also interesting that the buff remover/stealers crew have been expanded again.

All in all, a good step in the right direction I think.

EDIT: I saw Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter have their Mark Power Move changed. Is this also the case for Assassin Meathead?
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-27-2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: a question
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    So many buffs for rtth
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Interesting changes for RTTH eddie, I just hope the next one is Aces Ed.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just one question regarding alliance general. Will he steal 1 beneficial effect 100% of the time with an additional chance of 50% to steal a 2nd...this would make him a worthy 5*
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post

EDIT: I saw Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter have their Mark Power Move changed. Is this also the case for Assassin Meathead?
    It will apply to any character that uses the Skill "Mark".

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Interesting changes for RTTH eddie, I just hope the next one is Aces Ed.
    Yep. He's the next Eddie up for a few improvements.

OS
    Android
    Very nice update from my perspective.

- I do have RttH maxed.
    - Fix to augments/energy talisman sets coming faster than I anticipated.
    - Yay for Cyborg being smart again about Scan (I believe that's from my multiple requests).
    - I just maxed Death Dog because I couldn't resist, go to the PC and see the upcoming change, awesome.
    - Last but not least, quoting Sparton: The next update will include many other bug fixes and improvements not specified here.

And a question regarding augments. Some were out of hand, some worked fine before that fix. Are changes to the affected sets to be expected as well? In particular, void wasn't listed.
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-27-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    And a question regarding augments. Some were out of hand, some worked fine before that fix. Are changes to the affected sets to be expected as well? In particular, void wasn't listed.
    Void wasn't explicitly listed, but is nonetheless impacted by the "Fix for Talisman Augments having an increased chance of trigger per hit instead of once per skill". Same thing for other augments that affect the attacker or attacker's team; Invisibility, Cyclone, Penetrating, etc.

OS
    Android
    Glad to see RTTH getting some love finally. He was my main Eddie through pve and now he just warms the bench, hoping it's enough to make him worthwhile to play.

Glad to see Death Dog getting some attention as well, I've had him since about a month before his skills change. Big question though, is his Damage Charge skill getting fixed as well (it currently disappears from him as soon as he casts it)? Would love to see what he can do with that working properly.