Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey DM, G's taking a break dude... he confirmed it earlier, Eternal is up for grabs this week. Make a run at it! You got some skills.. Hit that shit and then take a break

Seriously though, I was at an end too but BNW images and CG dropping gave me a second wind...
    Yeah i knew about G before his post, we had a talk in F2F, if i had the time to run for eternal i would do it anyway even if G was going for it, it's just that i don't like how the whole mechanism of PvP is working.
    You can only play on Saturday and go for it so a whole week of people's efforts is going wasted and i don't like that. A cap of hourly attacks for the whole week or only Saturday could fix that but i suppose devs have other things to concentrate to atm like BNW and i am fine with it, it'll keep me busy until i get another dupe eternal..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Yeah i knew about G before his post, we had a talk in F2F, if i had the time to run for eternal i would do it anyway even if G was going for it, it's just that i don't like how the whole mechanism of PvP is working.
    You can only play on Saturday and go for it so a whole week of people's efforts is going wasted and i don't like that. A cap of hourly attacks for the whole week or only Saturday could fix that but i suppose devs have other things to concentrate to atm like BNW and i am fine with it, it'll keep me busy until i get another dupe eternal..
    Yeah that system does suck.. I was wondering why they don't try something like "players only available to get attacked when online or only when in arena" ....Seems like some players get to be invisible while the rest of us get fucked... at least we wouldn't wake up to 30 attacks and hundreds of points lost with that kinda system.... We wouldnt go up in points either cuz no possibilities of DEF holds when offline. All I know for sure is they need to do something.. last post.. battery is at 2%
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Yeah that system does suck.. I was wondering why they don't try something like "players only available to get attacked when online or only when in arena" ....Seems like some players get to be invisible while the rest of us get fucked... at least we wouldn't wake up to 30 attacks and hundreds of points lost with that kinda system.... We wouldnt go up in points either cuz no possibilities of DEF holds when offline. All I know for sure is they need to do something.. last post.. battery is at 2%
    This! 100% agree with that. For the fairness and motivation to play arena, this should be the good way to go.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Agree 100%. While the Saturday rush CAN be fun - it excludes a lot of people. I have a baseball game to attend this week and it will be either Saturday or Sunday - so if Saturday - the whole week is wasted. At the same time there's not much effort put in DURING the week by most, so not much lost either. It just limits the competitors in its current state to those who are willing to sacrifice a Saturday...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Sorry trooper,but that is the worse idea ever imo.

Only getting attacked when online/in arena would create even more invisibles and even more 'saturday rushes' only they would prolly now become daily.

It would mean players would have to make as many VP's in the shortest time possible every day and then get out of there to become invisible and not getting attacked (at least those caring for ranks).

And if just being in the game would make you attackable some would prolly stop doing troopers daily.

Besides, you would still have the saturday rush, and BIGmac would still win (when he want to) due to his speed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Sorry trooper,but that is the worse idea ever imo.

Only getting attacked when online/in arena would create even more invisibles and even more 'saturday rushes' only they would prolly now become daily.

It would mean players would have to make as many VP's in the shortest time possible every day and then get out of there to become invisible and not getting attacked (at least those caring for ranks).

And if just being in the game would make you attackable some would prolly stop doing troopers daily.

Besides, you would still have the saturday rush, and BIGmac would still win (when he want to) due to his speed.
    The Bigmac comment made me laugh - for those of us who grew up with McDonaldland - all I could think of was this

Name:  IMG_8889.JPG
Views: 321
Size:  134.1 KB
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Bruce Dickinson's birthday is coming up on August 7th, I would be happy to celebrate it with the BNW being available to play on that day
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Hey Fister all good, no need to feel bad about ruining my hopes and dreams lmao... like I said at the end all I know is something needs to be done. Right now seems a few have that advantage makes it shit for the rest. I'm not trying to go Eternals so the point is moot but yeah special sauce, lettuce, cheese on a sesame seed bun bud the hunger!

And Nicko, that thing looks like Mac Dz version of "It" ...chasing kids n shit lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Any one has more info about BNW? any more clues of when can we expect it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Any one has more info about BNW? any more clues of when can we expect it?
    Hey mate, I think thats coming to mid month, probably next week. Most of the patches go live in a wednesday, tomorrow would be awesome! hahahaha