OS
    iOS

Has the PVP coin toss logic changed recently?

Over the last few days I seem to be losing the coin toss in PVP between 70-80% of the time where I used to win the toss about 50-50. Losing a toss when battling in the top 100 gets pretty freakin hard given most top 100 teams can take out 2-3 toons on first go. Not much fun when the remaining toons are hamstrung with taunt, stun, or silenced. I dang near uninstalled the app this afternoon after losing 6 out of 7 tosses. Did I miss something in an update?

OS
    iOS
    Most people in the forum report that they rarely go first. Maybe it comes with the territory of getting higher in rank. 70-80% seems about right on going second for me

OS
    Android
    Actually don't mind going second occasionally....get the additional power boost for heals or shields...if I can survive the first blast, I usually don't end up too bad off

OS
    Android
    Anymore I just assume I'm going to lose the coin toss, so if I get to go first it's a bonus. It's not that bad going second, unless fighting a wraith and lose all your talisman buffs with one hit.
    I dunno. Maybe since the arena is on top of a tower, the defence team can see you coming lol.

OS
    iOS
    I lose alot of coin tosses. I don't mind going second on most teams, but certian ones you just say....welp there goes the win streak.