Threaded View

OS
    Android

PvP Quick Review for last week - 7.29.17

Was ranked 64th this week. Ratios went up about 10% once I benched WTroll and sent Wrath to the PVE farm. Dusted off my GCR and finished strong at 24% against some noteworthy opponents and longtime troopers and went up to 92% in the win column. Was actually able to enjoy another Saturday with family, without dropping out of the top 100 in a matter of hours this time. Arena store still locks up, kinda of annoying but whatchya gon do?

It helps to have two chars with the talisman combo of Energy/Explosive. These will not be nearly as effective once the BNW update comes out. I guess Strike talismans won't proc as much as they do now either so not too bothered by it, actually gonna welcome the change if it is truly across the board for all proc rates like Sparton mentioned.

Pumped with the news coming out regarding BNW and the speculated 3rd dungeon that is hopefully accompanying its release. Looks like we're gonna have some new chars, challenges and levels in the coming weeks and its about fuckin' time!!

Speaking of new chars, finally summoned CG this week and getting the news about his updates is just icing on the cake! Also pulled the Clairvoyant from my 3rd Eternal soul, so I'm a lucky 3-for-3 in that respect, but still looking for Beelzebub.

Anyway, digging the video dump thread (thanks ritchbe!) and things are looking good for LotB in general!

Cheers and see you all in the arena!

Edit: Actually finished in 63rd spot and forgot to give some well deserved props to this week's winners...

Top 10
    1. GMAC - 7464 VP!
    2. Kamuz - 5278
    3. Carlos - 4578
    4. Nicko
    5. Blacksteel
    6. FallenAngel
    7. Cyburion
    8. Drivenbyfate
    9. zidar
    10. LordSchmeb
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 07-30-2017 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Forgot some shit :)
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619