OS
    iOS

Anyone else judges chars on loooks?

Back when i first tryed the game i saw how cool the wickerman looked in the warrior rare soul, i bought one every week trying to get him, in the end i reached the end of ailing and found out that he looks more like moltenlavaman with shoulderpads made from rocks than a wickerman, so disappointed, and after that i didnt bother trying to get him, i dont care if the char is op, the looks are everything, take assasin possesed mine for example on sun pharaoh spirit, both are op but look like shit = never lvling them up

Am i the only one that does this? I bet im not, i bet everyone here does that

OS
    Android
    I got a run to the hills eddie and got all excited. He is so weak compared to my soldier eddie though lol. Run to the hills eddie special is awesome though. Watching him go berserk with an axe is the best. So yeah I know what u mean. Really want the carriage rider eddie now

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Run to the hills eddie special is awesome though. Watching him go berserk with an axe is the best.
    Ikr he goes ham with the axe, 837hits/sec.

Too bad it does like 4 dmg...

OS
    Android
    I go by looks too. I have a 4* Angel of (whatever is blue) and he drives me crazy because his wings block my view of the battle and I don't like his pig face so I never really use him.

On the other hand I thought my Pharaoh Dog was weak but kept using him because his dog run animations are so cool, and I discovered he is actually quite good because even though he looks weak on his initial heal the regeneration he drops heals for huge amounts and keeps me in the game. He allows me to easily complete the annoying "use 10 power abilities" requirements because I basically ignore enemy hits unless they are strong enough to kill me in one round.

Anyway, yes, character looks matter to me.