OS
    Android

Facebook threads rant.

I feel like whenever LotB makes a post on facebook, they always get attacked by the same people. They never listen or are inclined to actually look here for info and always just rip on the devs over any and every little thing. It's kinda depressing, can't imagine how they'll feel when they actually finally get what they want. They'll still probably find something to complain about.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I feel like whenever LotB makes a post on facebook, they always get attacked by the same people. They never listen or are inclined to actually look here for info and always just rip on the devs over any and every little thing. It's kinda depressing, can't imagine how they'll feel when they actually finally get what they want. They'll still probably find something to complain about.
    Constant complaining. Some of them have been banned from groups, deserved in my opinion. They have to understand how much effort these people put into a free game. What, you didn't instantly get all 5* toons? Better attack the devs!!! Idiots. Do they realise how boring the game would be if it were their way? Sure the game has its errors, but you can't expect a free game to be flawless. Hell, even non-free games aren't. I think the developers are doing an awesome job at creating a game that's one of a kind! And i sure hope they don't get discouraged by morons who want everything their way.

I say keep it up LotB!! \M/
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Constant complaining. Some of them have been banned from groups, deserved in my opinion. They have to understand how much effort these people put into a free game. What, you didn't instantly get all 5* toons? Better attack the devs!!! Idiots. Do they realise how boring the game would be if it were their way? Sure the game has its errors, but you can't expect a free game to be flawless. Hell, even non-free games aren't. I think the developers are doing an awesome job at creating a game that's one of a kind! And i sure hope they don't get discouraged by morons who want everything their way.

I say keep it up LotB!! \M/
    I completely agree. It's like they willfully ignore anything new or positive just so that they can keep complaining. I've been playing this game for almost 6 months now. Half as long as many other people here and I have nowhere near all the characters. But I still have more toons saved here than I did 3 months ago, or 5 months ago. That's because I save the important and valuable ones, and the only sacrifices I make are either petty or exalted. That way there's not really much of a huge loss when you throw out 10 4* toons you know you won't use for a chance to get more 5* toons in return that you will use.

I doubt half of them even understand what will be out soon. Tbh the Pyro Soldier event is like an appetizer imo, they did two other ones with mid tier toons to help the new ones out, and to give those like me an opportunity to get some exotic talismans. But since BNW will be out soon, I may only participate enough for one soldier, to reclaim one that I sacrificed the other day. And I'll save the rest of my ironite for refills when I have access to the new dungeon.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings