Thread: SACR08 error

OS
    Android

SACR08 error

Anybody know what this SACR08 bug is caused by? Or how to avoid it better yet? Happens mostly when I sacrifice 1 or 2 start toons. Gets annoying having to keep restarting the game.
    Sacrifice has been screwing with me lately. Kinda pissed I just made a worthy sacrifice, gambling away a 5 start warrior troll along with a few other nice toons, and all I got was a measly two 2 star green talisman powerups. Looking at the rewards, 2 star talismans should only come from petty sacrifices.
    Don't want to sound like a whiner, as I've gotten plenty of cool shit before, just wondering if anyone else is having similar probs.

OS
    Android
    Sounds interesting, from my experience, sacro's only seem to happen when I make alot of sacrifices in rapid succession, possibly the servers trying to catch up. But those rewards do outta be looked into. I don't usually make worthy sacrifices, I'm usually only in for petty or exalted because I always save my 4*'s. I once tried an ultimate and got 2 legendary's. I decided forget that lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Sounds interesting, from my experience, sacro's only seem to happen when I make alot of sacrifices in rapid succession, possibly the servers trying to catch up. But those rewards do outta be looked into. I don't usually make worthy sacrifices, I'm usually only in for petty or exalted because I always save my 4*'s. I once tried an ultimate and got 2 legendary's. I decided forget that lol.
    Yeah I probably was hitting it up too fast, I'll slow my roll next time. I'm taking your advice and not going for any major sacs anymore. Ain't worth the frustration.

OS
    Android
    It definitely happens if you sacrifice too fast...haven't seen one in a while here I thought it was fixed...btw when you get the error don't close the game and don't click ok, you'll still get the rewards if you wait for the end of the "sacrifice music".

Cheers

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the help guys.
    I started taking a bit more time between sacrifices, so far no more sacro8's. Instead of displaying just a confounding error code, maybe a brief description of a possible cause would be nice.
    The sac rewards have been a prob though. Also forgot 3 days ago I got a rare soul, but it never appeared in my book. Hopefully this fixes that prob as well.
    On the upside, I've been getting a fair amount of sands of war lately from petty sacs. I definitely appreciate that!