OS
    iOS

Most coin tosses lost in a row.

What's your record?

I'm currently at 10.

Had 10 Sands of War. Went through my list and all 10 battles I lost the toss. Won 7 out off 3 in the end but the 3 I lost the toss was important. All 3 battles I lost were to Wrath and SSD teams. Couldn't get any control in match as I was always taunted and if I wasn't and used my GCR revive, Wrath then removed them all and SSD started the taunt fest again. In fact the last match was against a SSD, Wrath and Prisoner team and I think I actually went once. All the other times it was the AI because I was taunted. So frustrating but ah well.

Anyone gone worse than 10?
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Streak ended at 10. Won the next 4 tosses and thought my luck was changing and the lost the last one. 4 tosses won out of 15 this evening.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    I have not always kept track but once I did and I lost the toss 16 times in a row, but shockingly I won all 16. Took a hell of a lot more work and a bit of luck to pull it off though.

I sweear the times I lose 5 tosses in a row are only against teams that are stun/taunt.