OS
    Android

Thank You Missions!

So, I've been a little stuck on the last of my missions, Gunner Trial V. I haven't invested heavily in my non-Eddie Gunners, mostly due to not having the most interesting ones. But, with the new Gunner Pharaoh Dog and my recent first Gunner CotD pull, I decided to go for it with those two + Golden Sun. With those damn Sentinel Heal Shields, it took forever to finish the battle, but I got there.

I claimed the rewards, converted the resulting Rare GA Fragments to a Soul, and headed to the Book of Souls. I can't explain it, but I had this feeling that something special was about to happen.

Then, out of the fog, The Vampire Hunter!!!

Thanks for the missions, NF!!

And, a special thank you to my new Trooper, MK Ultra. I mentioned elsewhere that synchronicity seemed to be at work in joining us up. Well, a couple days ago he switched his Champion to The Vampire Hunter - the only one out of my 50. I'm gonna choose to believe that had an impact.
    Last edited by druid138; 08-03-2017 at 04:50 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    So, I've been a little stuck on the last of my missions, Gunner Trial V. I haven't invested heavily in my non-Eddie Gunners, mostly due to not having the most interesting ones. But, with the new Gunner Pharaoh Dog and my recent first Gunner CotD pull, I decided to go for it with those two + Golden Sun. With those damn Sentinel Heal Shields, it took forever to finish the battle, but I got there.

I claimed the rewards, converted the resulting Rare GA Fragments to a Soul, and headed to the Book of Souls. I can't explain it, but I had this feeling that something special was about to happen.

Then, out of the fog, The Vampire Hunter!!!

Thanks for the missions, NF!!

And, a special thank you to my new Trooper, MK Ultra. I mentioned elsewhere that synchronicity seemed to be at work in joining us up. Well, a couple days ago he switched his Champion to The Vampire Hunter - the only one out of my 50. I'm gonna choose to believe that had an impact.
    Congrats on VHE, he is a beast!!! See you in the Arena for a Vampire Hunter showdown!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Congrats on VHE, he is a beast!!! See you in the Arena for a Vampire Hunter showdown!
    He certainly is. Him, the coin toss and some RNG luck on your side helped your team destroy me twice today. Even if people think I'm usuing coin toss and RNG as an excuse (might be right lol) after the recent buff VHE is a beast and worthy of being a 5* now.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Thanks! I'm loving him so far. Not sure I'll ever make it high enough to see you in the Arena, though.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks! I'm loving him so far. Not sure I'll ever make it high enough to see you in the Arena, though.
    LOL 😂 m a Sunday morning then ;-) but with VHE you will climb. Don't worry.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/