Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring Sentinel Pyro Soldier!

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From August 3rd, 5pm PDT to August 5th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Pyro Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Sentinel Pyro Soldier!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Pyro Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Pyro Soldier:

• Get a FREE 10 Pyro Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Pyro Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Pyro Soldier!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Pyro Soldier, including the Guard Talismans, which are otherwise only available with Iron Coins!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Pyro Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Sentinel Pyro Soldier does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters. Highlights for the Pyro Soldier include:

• His basic attack has a high chance to inflict Flame, which can allow him to very easily wear down even the toughest opponents with repeated instance of true damage
    • His power attack damages an enemy, heals himself, and has a high chance of granting a random teammate Regen HP, making him strong at supporting his team or being extremely difficult to kill if the last man standing
    • His passive gives his entire team Magic Up and MR Up for their first turn, allowing them a strong opening attack

OS
    Android
    Note that this event is running 48 hours, compared to 72 hours for the prior WNoL and MCotD events. Plan accordingly.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Note that this event is running 48 hours, compared to 72 hours for the prior WNoL and MCotD events. Plan accordingly.
    I think im going to plan to skip this one. If I want one of these guys ill just buy a legendary soul.

OS
    Android
    Fragment drop rates are right in line with the prior two 4* character events. 200 Fragments requires about 5 full SoT fills on Floor 8.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've completed around 50-55 runs and I'm 10 fragments away.....not being lucky enough to get 50 fragments in one go this time around is making it that big more time consuming to complete.

I also laughed when I saw they are actually trying to sell sets of freeze talismans??? lmao they are literally giving them away in the talisman hoard SQ...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-05-2017 at 03:23 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I've completed around 50-55 runs and I'm 10 fragments away.....not being lucky enough to get 50 fragments in one go this time around is making it that big more time consuming to complete.
    Good point about the 50 Fragment drop. I'm up to about 450 Fragments total but haven't seen 50 drop yet.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

I also laughed when I saw they are actually trying to sell sets of freeze talismans??? lmao they are literally giving them away in the talisman hoard SQ...
    yep no 50 frags drops too this time. i thought i was unlucky but now i feel they tweaked the dropchances for those down.took me 3 refills to get enough frags so not really
    that expensive if you want the char (or the essence) so i'm not gonna complain. but some realistic 50 frags drops would be nice

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yep no 50 frags drops too this time. i thought i was unlucky but now i feel they tweaked the dropchances for those down.took me 3 refills to get enough frags so not really
    that expensive if you want the char (or the essence) so i'm not gonna complain. but some realistic 50 frags drops would be nice
    Horrible drop rates for this event! Took me like 60 runs at level 10 to reach 200 with no 50 frag drops. If this is how the events will be going forward I'll pass thanks.

I used this event to get enough frags to convert and not end up with a non 5 or 0 number. Like the continued character events though and I even saw a Sentinel Pyro Soldier in Arena this week.