Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    And to support my theory Slauki - I've see more DMs today than ever before...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Glass cannon but if starts first it's just killing it! I had a few wins against it before but today it got me twice
    Good thinking, Nicko! I tried with 3 Wrath team and didn't like it and now I'm pissed that I sacrificed the 2 extra Wraths I had, not too long ago. I never thought of using the Marauder for this.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Glass cannon but if starts first it's just killing it! I had a few wins against it before but today it got me twice
    Good thinking, Nicko! I tried with 3 Wrath team and didn't like it and now I'm pissed that I sacrificed the 2 extra Wraths I had, not too long ago. I never thought of using the Marauder for this.
    Well you modeled it close enough cause yours just got me! I went second and two of my guys were down from Explosives.

I'll keep telling you guys - it's not the second Wrath...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I managed to win one battle yesterday even going second, but had 3 losses before that one, always when one wrath goes first stealing energy the other one goes second with power move then either DM or navigator finishing my team without power to heal or revive.

If energy talismans weren't broken, it would be another history, I think it only happens because of that and i don't know why devs made an update some days ago and didn't include a fix for that.
    Last edited by R1ck; 08-04-2017 at 05:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'll tell you one thing guys, if anyone has a nose to smell the broken talismans and the toons to put them on it's Nicko. I've been playing PVP when it was still beta and he would always be the first to come up with some new and creative defense... and then we all follow in his footsteps
    My defense rate just went up 2% since I put the Marauder there.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    is the second Wrath. When the energy talismans get adjusted I don't think you'll see 2 Wrath defenses unless combined with TWO toons who can feed him power (AG? Cyborg?) - and even then you're depending on the cards to fall in a very particular way.
    it's a combination of wraths and explosives and energy for sure, as i stated before. explosives are equally crucial in the system so as stealing energy. we won't see 2 wrath defenses a lot because most doesn't have 2 wraths. but i can name you 4-5 guys who already copied part of the defense. and it will get more very week.
    so part 1 of my prediction become reality much faster than i anticipated

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I'll tell you one thing guys, if anyone has a nose to smell the broken talismans and the toons to put them on it's Nicko. I've been playing PVP when it was still beta and he would always be the first to come up with some new and creative defense... and then we all follow in his footsteps
    My defense rate just went up 2% since I put the Marauder there.
    that's definetly true man, seems like a secret talent... nicko is one of the smartest players out there his defenses were always extremly solid. will never forget the legendary tailgunner, gunner golden son, desert marauder, prisoner defense. legendary as fuck and yeah everyone followed after some days.
    Last edited by slauki; 08-04-2017 at 07:04 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Best Defense EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    that's definetly true man, seems like a secret talent... nicko is one of the smartest players out there his defenses were always extremly solid. will never forget the legendary tailgunner, gunner golden son, desert marauder, prisoner defense. legendary as fuck and yeah everyone followed after some days.
    That was the best defense this game has ever known and probably ever will. It was so broken that Nicko even stopped using it in respect to other players. (don't actually think he should, it was not his fault, but that goes to show his character).

Yeah, good memories

But did not lose to Nicko yet... Others I have, eight times so far. Best one? Buttons gone missing of course, four times, impressive! (Devs, could you look into this?).

Glad I'm enjoying Shaolin x Carlos battle from the sidelines. Hope Kamuz, Nicko and others will join.

***gmac grabs popcorn***

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    That was the best defense this game has ever known and probably ever will. It was so broken that Nicko even stopped using it in respect to other players. (don't actually think he should, it was not his fault, but that goes to show his character).

Yeah, good memories

But did not lose to Nicko yet... Others I have, eight times so far. Best one? Buttons gone missing of course, four times, impressive! (Devs, could you look into this?).

Glad I'm enjoying Shaolin x Carlos battle from the sidelines. Hope Kamuz, Nicko and others will join.

***gmac grabs popcorn***
    Gmac- were u able to beat Nicko's defense going second?
    I'd love to hear from you or anyone else who has. Out of respect please do not disclose the team used if u have, I am just more interested to hear if it's possible!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Gmac- were u able to beat Nicko's defense going second?
    I'd love to hear from you or anyone else who has. Out of respect please do not disclose the team used if u have, I am just more interested to hear if it's possible!
    Yes, I think I battle him 4 times, and I went second on 2 ocasions. Definitely possible

OS
    iOS
    I'm just amazed at how many perfect hits your AI gets lol. Of course, they give the perfects to your Wrath Nicko. Curses.
    Cheers. Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063