Results 1 to 10 of 104

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    458

    Loving that defense Nicko

    We should just call it win the toss or force quit!
    I don't see how any team could possibly recover and win if they go second against that D
    Well played sir!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,309
    Thanks EZZ! There's a few ways the cards can fall and they don't always mean instant death - but certainly this is the best Hold percentage I've had in a while going into Friday.

    Have to say though it pales in comparison to a beta defense I had. Talismans were broken and a Gunner Golden Son would freeze every opponent - with perfect hits guaranteed by a DM - and steal fury, instantly filling the fury meter of Tailgunner Eddie ( a Gimp made Trolls and Hellhounds ineffective). It was then lights out.

    My Hold percentage in its best week was 60%
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-04-2017 at 01:03 AM.
    Nicko-0517

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    113

    Explosive Talismans For The Win.

    Well I just fought against nicko team and I must say it was instant death.
    So if anything I wouldn't consider his team great nor appealing. More so bugged asf.
    *Elyse-6387

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Well I just fought against nicko team and I must say it was instant death.
    So if anything I wouldn't consider his team great nor appealing. More so bugged asf.
    I agree. It sucks
    Nicko-0517

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I agree. It sucks
    Sarcasm at it's finest.
    @Nicko the lousy Burrito.
    Eat up champ, I know you love those wins.
    *Elyse-6387

  6. #6
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,187
    i really do appreciate nickos teams from time to time, because they clearly show how broken some chars and mechanics are. otherwise many would still try to tell the story how "strong" specific characters are. they are not strong, they are completly out of line. same for explosives, stunning for one turn could be perfectly fine but making a singlehitter into a potential 2 tuns aoe stun machine (even harpies will get stunned) is absolutely ridiculous.


    edit:
    btw: that we can almost compare nicos defense nowadays with the broken beta defense says a lot too
    Last edited by slauki; 08-04-2017 at 04:12 AM.


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  7. #7
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Sarcasm at it's finest.
    @Nicko the lousy Burrito.
    Eat up champ, I know you love those wins.
    Thanks Angel Kelly - you always charm with your posts
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-04-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Nicko-0517

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Have to say though it pales in comparison to a beta defense I had. Talismans were broken and a Gunner Golden Son would freeze every opponent - with perfect hits guaranteed by a DM - and steal fury, instantly filling the fury meter of Tailgunner Eddie ( a Gimp made Trolls and Hellhounds ineffective). It was then lights out.

    My Hold percentage in its best week was 60%
    Oh! I remember the good old days, with endless revenges we were battling back & forth literraly all week long
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Oh! I remember the good old days, with endless revenges we were battling back & forth literraly all week long
    Those are still my favorite memories from this game - endless revenges with you and Pizza Friday
    Nicko-0517

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Those are still my favorite memories from this game - endless revenges with you and Pizza Friday
    You are not alone..
    It was the far west back then!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •