Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And now the servers are down, Nicko's defense broke them!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Gmac- were u able to beat Nicko's defense going second?
    I'd love to hear from you or anyone else who has. Out of respect please do not disclose the team used if u have, I am just more interested to hear if it's possible!
    I know for a fact it's possible - a friend messaged me. I've done it in my testing too. Lots of variables - sometimes Nav goes first - sometimes DM uses power instead of Wrath -
    Sometimes explosives don't trigger at all - sometimes Wrath doesn't remove enough buffs - etc

R1ck also mentioned in this thread he beat it once going second...
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-04-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Gmac- were u able to beat Nicko's defense going second?
    I'd love to hear from you or anyone else who has. Out of respect please do not disclose the team used if u have, I am just more interested to hear if it's possible!
    yeah it'S possible but it's tough and requires normal rng. and no way you can do this 100%, even 80%+ would be quite impressive but maybe doable.
    i think there is no way to beat it going 2nd AND being somewhat unlucky...but maybe someone has figured out something better, so that's at least my experience so far.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    That was the best defense this game has ever known and probably ever will. It was so broken that Nicko even stopped using it in respect to other players. (don't actually think he should, it was not his fault, but that goes to show his character).

Yeah, good memories

But did not lose to Nicko yet... Others I have, eight times so far. Best one? Buttons gone missing of course, four times, impressive! (Devs, could you look into this?).

Glad I'm enjoying Shaolin x Carlos battle from the sidelines. Hope Kamuz, Nicko and others will join.

***gmac grabs popcorn***
    I remember doing lots of testing on that and when it finally came together my eyes about popped out of my head! Yes - that was truly crazy - because it was truly broken!

Yup - GMAC of course tells the truth - every time I see his name it's not a Hold. And also the gentleman he didn't post his secrets - but that's part of the fun of a defense like this - figuring out how it works and then breaking it...

And this weeks race is all Carlos and Shaolin unless someone else jumps on board - I'm joining GMAC with the popcorn - and from the looks of things - Shaolin won't stop until he breaks 10,000...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I'm just amazed at how many perfect hits your AI gets lol. Of course, they give the perfects to your Wrath Nicko. Curses.
    Cheers. Eskiggalu
    I'm either REALLY lucky - or one of the toons on the team is helping with that
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    That was the best defense this game has ever known and probably ever will. It was so broken that Nicko even stopped using it in respect to other players. (don't actually think he should, it was not his fault, but that goes to show his character).

Yeah, good memories
    true but after that he invented the mummy/ssd/prisoner combo the next big broken one

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm either REALLY lucky - or one of the toons on the team is helping with that
    LMAO you luckbox...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I'm 3-0 against it so far, sure it's not going to stay that way. Went 1st once and went 2nd the other two times. If you can win against this one I don't think you will have to worry much about the copycats because it's most likely they don't have the skill shards for both of them. Damn Nicko, How do you stay close to 20% hold rate? I haven't been above 16% since tauntfest. Every thing that presents a challenge gets nerfed into oblivion. I wouldn't even care about hold rates if they would just fix this dumbass points system to where it actually makes since to clear a list again. There is no point in taking a battle that gives 12 points, then lose 13 ... until Saturday
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Have to say though it pales in comparison to a beta defense I had. Talismans were broken and a Gunner Golden Son would freeze every opponent - with perfect hits guaranteed by a DM - and steal fury, instantly filling the fury meter of Tailgunner Eddie ( a Gimp made Trolls and Hellhounds ineffective). It was then lights out.

My Hold percentage in its best week was 60%
    Oh! I remember the good old days, with endless revenges we were battling back & forth literraly all week long
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Oh! I remember the good old days, with endless revenges we were battling back & forth literraly all week long
    Those are still my favorite memories from this game - endless revenges with you and Pizza Friday
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Those are still my favorite memories from this game - endless revenges with you and Pizza Friday
    You are not alone..
    It was the far west back then!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)