Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

PvP has a New Eternal! (8.5.17)

First off, Shaolinlondo, congrats on your first Eternal run! It's been a long time coming and you must feel pretty good, at last! Would be interested to hear your thoughts on the experience.

Had some "real life" going on this week so my percentage numbers are better than usual but my rank is back to where it usually is when I'm not close to getting a shot at Beelzebub. Also, not being in Arena much this week leaves me with less issues (bugs never die) to discuss, which is welcome to me.

They gave us an update to fix the invisibility bug so hope that fixed the issue. Can't personally report on the matter but maybe you guys can confirm lists showing the players affected by it after the update... seeing as the players in question are nowhere near Top 50 or in Top 100, guessing it's fixed... anything else going on, I will leave to you guys to discuss.

Special thanks to those who helped my hold rates... lol.. mind, blown! See you all in the arena! Cheers!

Rank - 1263
    Points - 2899
    Win % - 96% (77/80)
    Hold % - 31% (22/72)

TOP 10
    1. SHAOLINLONDO (8053!)
    2. Nicko
    3. Kamuz
    4. Gmac
    5. Carlos
    6. Dylan
    7. Chaosego88
    8. mkultra
    9. Blacksteel
    10. caretakerii
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

82 wins streak, eternity eddie

Congratz Shaolinlondo! (I keep reading it Shalindono for some reason)

Been a crazy week for me. Awful bad half way (both my play and connection), had to take a break. By the end I got 27th after a 82 wins streak (including the top 3 players, all tosses against me, in a row from 43 to 45). I'd have make it to 25th if my 83th win (streak still holds as I write this) was a few seconds sooner. What's your best one? 83 certainly mine so far, especially without dodging powerhouses right before reset.

My hold % dropped significantly. I'm blaming Nicko. Anyone who adjusted to face him can definitely fare better than before against me, too (running a rather close setup since a few weeks).

That gave me enough frags for a 5th eternal. Didn't expect much after wrath, belze, belze and wrath again. I did open Eternity Eddie, probably won't shard him but still a good surprise Clairvoyant been my most wanted since they got released and still eluding me though, but can't complain.

27th, 3966 points
    Attack: 214/230 (93% ... Was at 89% this morning)
    Defense: 32/187 (17%)

EDIT: Made it to 100 because I could without spending ironite (some sacrifices). I'm not enough of a techie to take screenshots with my iPad. Here's a photo, slightly edited for scale, constrast and stuff. Hope my opponent doesn't mind the mention I'm out of SoW now, won't try for higher.
    Name:  100winStreak.small.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  29.7 KB
    Last edited by Lulero; 08-06-2017 at 02:49 AM. Reason: added photo
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Shaolin congrats for getting Eternal well deserved man.
    Stats
    Attacks 442
    Defense 373
    Rank 3

OS
    iOS
    Finished 131. Thought I might sneak into the top 100 as I was in 106 with 5 SoW and 10 minutes to go. But I lost the toss in one match and after a long arsed defeat in a match dropped to 156. Oh well. I mainly play Arena for Iron Coins as the top rewards are out of my reach. I'm always happy enough with 120 Ironite, 10 Eternity Fragments and a Rare Soul. Especially when that Rare Soul drops a Nomad.

Attacks wins was about 85% and defence was 13%.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if this has happened before.. I finished at rank 26 with 3976 points, the same as rank 25. Yet I received Warlord I tier rewards instead.. Overall a bad arena week for myself, though support should help me out.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Finished 30th with 3909 points as I stopped playing 90 minutes before the reset. Had I not fallen asleep I would have probably made top 25 or even top 10 but this 2am reset time on Sunday morning is killing me.

Big ups to Shaolinlondo for Eternal! Amazing run.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Hi everyone! This week has been definitely crazy. First of all I ve to say that Gmac inspired me to make the effort. He's an incredible runner and I just got the chance to make as many points as possible on my personal speed. Went casual till Wednesday when I saw a way to get close to zidar and pass him. That time my defense wasn't help me much. The breakthrough arrived when I changed my defense team, inspired by an other amazing player, Nicko who got one of the effective and toughest defense team in arena.

I played many hours I ve to say and Friday slept only few hours, while Saturday I tried to stay active in arena all day long. Luckily my friends start for holidays so I got myself the right excuse to stay home, relaxing and playing arena.

That's the thing, arena required a particular effort, dedication and a lot of patience.
    Speed and a pinch of good RNG are equal important. I'm happy and I ll try it again sometime in the future.

Thanks to all of you guys, this forum is an safeguard to learn and improve the gameplay experience. Apologize for the constantly repeated attacks, I stopped myself to revenge people from Friday, just few hours before reset to protect some troops to been attacked during their personal rank goal.

My stats:

Attacks: 935 98%
    Defense: 696 25%
    Ironite: 1100
    Strike: 150

Special grats to: Nicko, fallenangel, purplepixii, eddielucky, bengio, trooper1987, stex, miso and all my troops who supported me in this adventure.

Many grats to the other high ranks and Carlos, Kamuz and Zidar who joined this wicked challenge week.

To all of you guys thanks and see you in arena, cheers!

OS
    iOS
    I finished 79 last week. I left the house for an hour and came back with only an half hour left, and couldn't get back up. My offensive choices were poor, and I bet I lost 90% of coin tosses. Lol, by the last half hour, I couldn't make perfect hits because my hands hurt, so I choked.

My defense just can't hold top 100. Going to have to mix some things up. Trying to look at more creative toons.

I'd post my stats, but it shows I attacked and won 0/121. Pretty sure at 3488 I attacked more than 121. My defense was at 15%. Started the week at 65% lol.

Congrats Shaolin, on your eternal!
    Eskiggalu

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Not sure if this has happened before.. I finished at rank 26 with 3976 points, the same as rank 25. Yet I received Warlord I tier rewards instead.. Overall a bad arena week for myself, though support should help me out.
    It have happened once before. 3 weeks back if I'm not mistaking. Back then it was also for rank 25. Can't remember who the 2 players were, but I sure remember thinking, that really suck to miss a better reward only because of the 1st letter in your name.

Better luck next time 😉

OS
    Android
    Congrats Shaolin!
    Most deserved Eternal, great effort brings great achievs!