Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yes transformers is a mobile game much along the same line as lotb but they have in-game chat and alliances.

Weve created an alliance called "lotb" within transformers and are having a blast.

Blackbolt and I were able to meet up, some 5,000 miles away from his home while he was on his honeymoon. We spent 3 hours chatting with our wives, it was great. We hope to visit them next year.

Transformers is both platforms and is solid.

Again in you can have up to 18 people on the alliance and we always have room for Legacy of the Beast players.

Why the top 10 arena players from yesterday are gone is because we've moved to transformers.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Yes transformers is a mobile game much along the same line as lotb but they have in-game chat and alliances.

Weve created an alliance called "lotb" within transformers and are having a blast.

Blackbolt and I were able to meet up, some 5,000 miles away from his home while he was on his honeymoon. We spent 3 hours chatting with our wives, it was great. We hope to visit them next year.

Transformers is both platforms and is solid.

Again in you can have up to 18 people on the alliance and we always have room for Legacy of the Beast players.

Why the top 10 arena players from yesterday are gone is because we've moved to transformers.
    I'll try tonight for sure

OS
    Android
    Just want to say congrats on the eternal Shaolin and well done to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Not sure if this has happened before.. I finished at rank 26 with 3976 points, the same as rank 25. Yet I received Warlord I tier rewards instead.. Overall a bad arena week for myself, though support should help me out.
    It would be nice of them to take care of this they could add some provision for this type of situation, I agree it's not fair; there's a new thread for 'eternal dups' and Kaz replied in the usual way 'something may be done sometime in the distant future', if support doesn't give you the answer you expect, *maybe* creating a thread to see how the community feels about it would help them pay attention.

Askora, happy to know you are doing better.
    Up the Irons!.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I'll try tonight for sure
    Do eet! And I'll stop hijacking these threads now I just need to light some fireworks every now and then to keep this place exciting lol

"here we go for the 730th time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw em up and let something shine"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Grimlock approves. Full but always have room for you old friend! Plenty of randoms to kick to make room, just holler if you want in LotB stars get instant officer status.
    Cool man. Thanks so much. Told Silent Knight I'd be there weeks ago..Looks fun. Have been swamped the last few weeks, will continue a few more. My autist won't allow for new things just yet. But, soon! Cheers! Eskiggalu
    Last edited by Monte47; 08-07-2017 at 12:56 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Cool! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to try and keep up with two games.
    Lol, is a time suck. And, glad you are feeling better!
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I have been trying to find time to do the Transformers, if I get it going, maybe we could make another alliance if the other peeps are full. Though, will be another couple of weeks til I really look at it.
    Cool! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to try and keep up with two games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Transformers is a mobile game?
    Tried F2F for awhile... it really boils down to choosing between that and LotB. Both are tremendous and equal time sucks. Bouncing back and forth between the two can make you forget to look up sometimes.

Story is cool and never encountered a bug but in-game chat ended up being more interesting for me lol... was always fun talking shit with LotB crew!

Once I started to realize that all time spent on building chars in LotB would have to go back into F2F and that it's a button-mashing fighter that kinda brought back the nostalgia but isn't as sweet as MK or Tekken I lost interest pretty quick and after trying really hard to enjoy it, eventually deleted it.

And Askora, you nailed it dude, when it came down to it, two games was one too many and I chose to waste my time on LotB. Glad your doing good!

Good luck with it though, if you all get into it!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Tried F2F for awhile... it really boils down to choosing between that and LotB. Both are tremendous and equal time sucks. Bouncing back and forth between the two can make you forget to look up sometimes.

Story is cool and never encountered a bug but in-game chat ended up being more interesting for me lol... was always fun talking shit with LotB crew!

Once I started to realize that all time spent on building chars in LotB would have to go back into F2F and that it's a button-mashing fighter that kinda brought back the nostalgia but isn't as sweet as MK or Tekken I lost interest pretty quick and after trying really hard to enjoy it, eventually deleted it.

And Askora, you nailed it dude, when it came down to it, two games was one too many and I chose to waste my time on LotB. Glad your doing good!

Good luck with it though, if you all get into it!
    Yeah most definitely time consuming...2 games. Starting to get funny looks at work! Haha! On the plus side we're posed 2 be getting Wi-Fi there! In game chat is the best tho, really get to know people! U just can't handle being censored,lmao!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 08-07-2017 at 02:28 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I see there's plenty of history with Shaolin pissing people off, but not with me. Though it's really funny when he does get pissed off. And anyone who puts in the effort and makes Eternal deserves my respect, so I'll stand by my congratulations. Plus, he actually said 'rape the monkey in a public toilet" in a public thread; thank you SilentKnight for finding that. Hilarious!

And Askora, fantastic news about the stents, glad to hear it! \m/
    Np! Yeah, not sure where he lives but if anyone goes there...stay the hell outta the public washrooms!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I'm doing much better than I was. Back at work and light duty for a while, but good other than that.

As far as who else was trying, it doesn't really matter. If no one was then he deserved it simply for making the effort. I don't condone some of his previous actions, but I could say that about a lot of the people I call friends too. The past is just that, past. Either we put it behind us and move on or we're destined to fight the same battles over and over. We've all got a love for the game (at least for what we feel it should be) and most are Iron Maiden fans as well, that makes us a community and better if we're united rather than divided.

Side note: Had to get a new tablet and phone so I managed to get tftf running. Not sure if it's something I'll stick with. Saw that the Lotb alliance was full anyway, so just messing around with it at the moment.
    Yeah, they don't keep u hospitalized 4 long. Great 2 hear!
    I just figure if ur gunna rain on Gmac's parade...reap what u sow!
    J will make room 4 any LotB member!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach