Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Massive congratulations Shaolin, it was great fun cheering you on & watching your points increase to an insane amount. You worked hard for this and have wanted it for so long - am so happy for you x
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    Congrats on eternal Shaolin!

And congrats to the rest at the top, especially Nicko with his tough new defense. Had my last eternal yielded another wrath I had something similar in mind. I do think it highlights that wrath's power move is a little over the top. Despite having one wrath and wanting another, I believe that his power move needs a tweak for balance. Maybe debuff that move a little and buff his fury. Some will agree, some won't, it's just my personal opinion.

My rank for last week was 509, well below my normal. I was still 100 to 150 range Saturday morning, so most of it was in the last minute fight for rank which I didn't really participate in. Other factors: Spending 2 days in the hospital (still managed to play all troopers), APMA errors which I usually don't have problems with, trying out various offensive teams (many of them to test the expected talisman proc rates with the new update), and of course the usual bugs although a few I've not seen before (GRE removing invisibility with his fury, Wrath taking an extra turn, a Sentinel Harpy that didn't get the memo on being nerfed, plus a few others that made me wish I had been recording).

My defense remained relatively unchanged from the previous week. Maybe changed Eddie, I'll have to look at the videos on that one. Also, I tend to rotate talismans from time to time. My defense was actually 4% better this week even after the videos, so I don't think they made a dramatic difference. Still working on a new defense that will hopefully play well to the updated game mechanics.

Cheers and see you in the arena!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hi everyone! This week has been definitely crazy. First of all I ve to say that Gmac inspired me to make the effort. He's an incredible runner and I just got the chance to make as many points as possible on my personal speed. Went casual till Wednesday when I saw a way to get close to zidar and pass him. That time my defense wasn't help me much. The breakthrough arrived when I changed my defense team, inspired by an other amazing player, Nicko who got one of the effective and toughest defense team in arena.

I played many hours I ve to say and Friday slept only few hours, while Saturday I tried to stay active in arena all day long. Luckily my friends start for holidays so I got myself the right excuse to stay home, relaxing and playing arena.

That's the thing, arena required a particular effort, dedication and a lot of patience.
    Speed and a pinch of good RNG are equal important. I'm happy and I ll try it again sometime in the future.

Thanks to all of you guys, this forum is an safeguard to learn and improve the gameplay experience. Apologize for the constantly repeated attacks, I stopped myself to revenge people from Friday, just few hours before reset to protect some troops to been attacked during their personal rank goal.

My stats:

Attacks: 935 98%
    Defense: 696 25%
    Ironite: 1100
    Strike: 150

Special grats to: Nicko, fallenangel, purplepixii, eddielucky, bengio, trooper1987, stex, miso and all my troops who supported me in this adventure.

Many grats to the other high ranks and Carlos, Kamuz and Zidar who joined this wicked challenge week.

To all of you guys thanks and see you in arena, cheers!
    What is this blasphemy? No thanks to me for retiring?!? Should be your first thank you lol Only took you a month after I quit, Gmac conceding and Nicko giving you a strategy for you to grow the hairs to try again, guess its the participation medal phase of competition in this game now.

Anyways, grats WuTang, its about damn time! For the sake of history, this thread wouldn't be complete without me and a youtubes...

OS
    Android
    Congrats on Eternal, Shaolin!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    What is this blasphemy? No thanks to me for retiring?!? Should be your first thank you lol Only took you a month after I quit, Gmac conceding and Nicko giving you a strategy for you to grow the hairs to try again, guess its the participation medal phase of competition in this game now.

Anyways, grats WuTang, its about damn time! For the sake of history, this thread wouldn't be complete without me and a youtubes...

Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win! Most won't remember his thank you post way back when he actually thot he was in a race with u! Don't attack me, my teams not built to handle prisoners...snivel,snivel! Anyways,congrats ur still a waste of skin!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Congrats on eternal Shaolin!

And congrats to the rest at the top, especially Nicko with his tough new defense. Had my last eternal yielded another wrath I had something similar in mind. I do think it highlights that wrath's power move is a little over the top. Despite having one wrath and wanting another, I believe that his power move needs a tweak for balance. Maybe debuff that move a little and buff his fury. Some will agree, some won't, it's just my personal opinion.

My rank for last week was 509, well below my normal. I was still 100 to 150 range Saturday morning, so most of it was in the last minute fight for rank which I didn't really participate in. Other factors: Spending 2 days in the hospital (still managed to play all troopers), APMA errors which I usually don't have problems with, trying out various offensive teams (many of them to test the expected talisman proc rates with the new update), and of course the usual bugs although a few I've not seen before (GRE removing invisibility with his fury, Wrath taking an extra turn, a Sentinel Harpy that didn't get the memo on being nerfed, plus a few others that made me wish I had been recording).

My defense remained relatively unchanged from the previous week. Maybe changed Eddie, I'll have to look at the videos on that one. Also, I tend to rotate talismans from time to time. My defense was actually 4% better this week even after the videos, so I don't think they made a dramatic difference. Still working on a new defense that will hopefully play well to the updated game mechanics.

Cheers and see you in the arena!
    Hey man, hope all is well with your health.
    -Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win!
    Oh? What shit was that? Sometimes it's hard to keep up. I remember the complaining way back about Jofer, and we all remember how that ended, haha. That was really entertaining.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Oh? What shit was that? Sometimes it's hard to keep up. I remember the complaining way back about Jofer, and we all remember how that ended, haha. That was really entertaining.
    Just look up last weeks PvP thread
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Hey man, hope all is well with your health.
    -Eskiggalu
    Doing great! Two stents to keep the blood flowing. Just needed a little more metal in my heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win! Most won't remember his thank you post way back when he actually thot he was in a race with u! Don't attack me, my teams not built to handle prisoners...snivel,snivel! Anyways,congrats ur still a waste of skin!
    Personally, I'll congratulate anyone who makes it to the top. I had Jofer as a trooper and also defended him when he was being attacked without provocation. What's funny is that Jofer is doing the same thing. Shaolin made eternal and to pop in just to antagonize him is a douchebag move. I know the history, but at some point someone needs to step up and act like a decent human being. Would Shaolin have made eternal had GMAC or Jofer been trying for it, maybe not, but then again we don't know 100%. The simple fact is that he made eternal by beating out everyone else who was trying for eternal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Doing great! Two stents to keep the blood flowing. Just needed a little more metal in my heart!

Personally, I'll congratulate anyone who makes it to the top. I had Jofer as a trooper and also defended him when he was being attacked without provocation. What's funny is that Jofer is doing the same thing. Shaolin made eternal and to pop in just to antagonize him is a douchebag move. I know the history, but at some point someone needs to step up and act like a decent human being. Would Shaolin have made eternal had GMAC or Jofer been trying for it, maybe not, but then again we don't know 100%. The simple fact is that he made eternal by beating out everyone else who was trying for eternal.
    Who else was trying? & he asked 4 it! Get well soon bud!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach