Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I see there's plenty of history with Shaolin pissing people off, but not with me. Though it's really funny when he does get pissed off. And anyone who puts in the effort and makes Eternal deserves my respect, so I'll stand by my congratulations. Plus, he actually said 'rape the monkey in a public toilet" in a public thread; thank you SilentKnight for finding that. Hilarious!

And Askora, fantastic news about the stents, glad to hear it! \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Who else was trying? & he asked 4 it! Get well soon bud!
    Thanks, I'm doing much better than I was. Back at work and light duty for a while, but good other than that.

As far as who else was trying, it doesn't really matter. If no one was then he deserved it simply for making the effort. I don't condone some of his previous actions, but I could say that about a lot of the people I call friends too. The past is just that, past. Either we put it behind us and move on or we're destined to fight the same battles over and over. We've all got a love for the game (at least for what we feel it should be) and most are Iron Maiden fans as well, that makes us a community and better if we're united rather than divided.

Side note: Had to get a new tablet and phone so I managed to get tftf running. Not sure if it's something I'll stick with. Saw that the Lotb alliance was full anyway, so just messing around with it at the moment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Side note: Had to get a new tablet and phone so I managed to get tftf running. Not sure if it's something I'll stick with. Saw that the Lotb alliance was full anyway, so just messing around with it at the moment.
    I have been trying to find time to do the Transformers, if I get it going, maybe we could make another alliance if the other peeps are full. Though, will be another couple of weeks til I really look at it.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Doing great! Two stents to keep the blood flowing. Just needed a little more metal in my heart!

Personally, I'll congratulate anyone who makes it to the top. I had Jofer as a trooper and also defended him when he was being attacked without provocation. What's funny is that Jofer is doing the same thing. Shaolin made eternal and to pop in just to antagonize him is a douchebag move. I know the history, but at some point someone needs to step up and act like a decent human being. Would Shaolin have made eternal had GMAC or Jofer been trying for it, maybe not, but then again we don't know 100%. The simple fact is that he made eternal by beating out everyone else who was trying for eternal.
    Me popping up to drop some truth was a DBag move? You must be a Trump supporter welcoming alternative facts. History matters, kids these days.

And "maybe not"? Of course he wouldn't have, there is no maybe lol

Fanboys will be fanboys.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Me popping up to drop some truth was a DBag move? You must be a Trump supporter welcoming alternative facts. History matters, kids these days.

And "maybe not"? Of course he wouldn't have, there is no maybe lol

Fanboys will be fanboys.
    Yes, you behave like a spoiled child. Popping in to try to take away someone else's triumph is a Dbag move, regardless of the history. You only show yourself to be no better than he's been in the past.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I have been trying to find time to do the Transformers, if I get it going, maybe we could make another alliance if the other peeps are full. Though, will be another couple of weeks til I really look at it.
    Cool! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to try and keep up with two games.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yes, you behave like a spoiled child. Popping in to try to take away someone else's triumph is a Dbag move, regardless of the history. You only show yourself to be no better than he's been in the past.
    Say what you will, I still prefer truth over being fake as fuck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I see there's plenty of history with Shaolin pissing people off, but not with me. Though it's really funny when he does get pissed off. And anyone who puts in the effort and makes Eternal deserves my respect, so I'll stand by my congratulations. Plus, he actually said 'rape the monkey in a public toilet" in a public thread; thank you SilentKnight for finding that. Hilarious!

And Askora, fantastic news about the stents, glad to hear it! \m/
    Thanks! I was definitely living on a razors edge. 99% blockage, so had some good luck with the RNG on that.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Grimlock approves. Full but always have room for you old friend! Plenty of randoms to kick to make room, just holler if you want in LotB stars get instant officer status.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Grimlock approves. Full but always have room for you old friend! Plenty of randoms to kick to make room, just holler if you want in LotB stars get instant officer status.
    Transformers is a mobile game?