Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Petition to NF re dupe Eternals

Troopers, I am just reading through the Eternal Soul
    What did you get posts and a lot of us are angry at receiving dupes and this is not normal.

I would suggest that NF gives each of us the ability to swap one of our dupe Eternal for a non dupe.

My real issue is that PVP is 100% pay to win, it is not up to skills or toons it is up to dedication and kudos to all the strong contenders as it is a tedious thing to make it to the top 50 but without expensive ironites refills there is no contest.

Eternal Soul fragments are only available as PVP rewards and as such, being so hard to obtain dupes should not be happening point blank. Once the team of Eternal is complete then of course Eternals become sacrifice feeders in the hope of getting new characters or shards and that is fine.

It is extremely unfair and not customer friendly at all to apply RNG to something which you can only get by paying (or wait a year to complete).

If you agree and are willing to sign this petition please reply to this thread with your name in the comments.

Up the Irons.
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 08-06-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I would support this. Given the time and effort involved in obtaining Eternity Souls, they should have safeguards of some sort around the dupe issue. I think it's probably in NF's best interest to make a change, as the frustration among players will likely only grow as dupes become more frequent (just based on the math).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    As angry as I am about my 3rd clairvoyant and constant wanting of wrath or ever eternity eddie I don't think a petition is necessary. I think as long as the eternity souls aren't going away for awhile and I really hope they aren't. I am fine with getting dupes because eventually you will get all 4 and then what. They will still be offered as prizes for pvp every week which people will then complain about that and want something new but the people who haven't completed their 4th set will be upset they missed out. I think as long as there is no desire to discontinue the eternity souls and the two ways to get the fragments I am fine with the dupes even though I know i will curse seeing my 4th clairvoyant in 3 weeks.

OS
    Android
    I'm with Patrice on this.

JJJ, what if getting constant dupes creates stagnation in the quest for Eternals? What happens if players stop pursing Eternals because of the fear of dupes? For example, take me, I got my second Beelze after grinding for weeks to get the fragments only to be extremely disappointed, almost to the point of quitting the game. I feel others may begin to have the same feeling as I have and drop the quest for Eternals. I am no longer rabidly pursing fragments for Eternals. Maybe this causes NF to pull them. I don't know.

Another thought about players receiving their "wish list" of characters, how bad would that be? What if all players had the same characters to use? It would still come down to the individual. How would the characters be built? What team would I/you use in PVP? My point is, us as players would still have the control over our teams. Achieving Eternal status in PVP would still require putting in the time and effort. It would still come down to the individual player.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I'm with Patrice on this.

JJJ, what if getting constant dupes creates stagnation in the quest for Eternals? What happens if players stop pursing Eternals because of the fear of dupes? For example, take me, I got my second Beelze after grinding for weeks to get the fragments only to be extremely disappointed, almost to the point of quitting the game. I feel others may begin to have the same feeling as I have and drop the quest for Eternals. I am no longer rabidly pursing fragments for Eternals. Maybe this causes NF to pull them. I don't know.

Another thought about players receiving their "wish list" of characters, how bad would that be? What if all players had the same characters to use? It would still come down to the individual. How would the characters be built? What team would I/you use in PVP? My point is, us as players would still have the control over our teams. Achieving Eternal status in PVP would still require putting in the time and effort. It would still come down to the individual player.
    What if? It's already happening my friend. I said I'd quit because of this broke ass game if I got a 3rd Beezle. I opened my FOURTH the other day, that's right 4 Beezles. Until the devs get a clue of how to run a game, this won't change. And by the looks of things with all the broken balancing comments I see still today, coupled with complaints falling on deaf ears for the last 6 months, that clue remains elusive to them.

Petition signed,

Jofer16

OS
    Android
    I'm with JJJ on this.

@kkkreg5:
    - People didn't need eternals to play competitively in PvP. Main drive are the skill shards, G/A souls and now essence from sacrificing what you get from eternal souls (unless no dupe, for once).
    - You are right, you shouldn't pursue eternal souls that bad. They come for free once you can rank decently in arena, that's a reward from being dedicated.
    - "What if all players had the same characters to use?" You can't be serious, or are you? That's what "stale" really means. I'd probably quit after a few weeks myself.

Don't expect anything, take what you get.
    If you can score 40, 50 frags a week without much effort you will eventually have them all.
    If you can't, work on it, eternals are supposed to be a reward not something granted right off the bat.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    I agree with both sides to a degree, but I think the solution is the one mentioned a week or two ago, to raise the sacrifice value of the eternals. If you could sacrifice one for 15,000 I'd take a dupe all day long.

@Lulero - you're in the minority in terms of fragments and PVP placement, I think. For those who don't pull 40-50 frags a week, it's a long grind to get duplicates. Anyone out of the top 100 will only pull between 5 and 10 fragments for the week (out of the top 250 only pulls 5). And right now, placing in the top 100 also costs you much of your Saturday... which is a lot to give up imo. So for most players, if you're buying the 20 frags each week + your 5 earned (laugh), you're looking at 6 weeks of saving up. Pull a dupe, and it's another 6 weeks (so now we're at 12 weeks ~ 3 months!)

To Lulero's other point, I do completely agree that the game would be stale if everyone had the same characters. And to your point about a reward for your dedication - I agree that for those of you who do consistently sit at that top, you definitely deserve to be rewarded. Maybe there's room for a different reward there - like if you finish in the top X spots, you're guaranteed a character that you don't already have.

Anyway, I don't know if NF would jump in and make it right in terms of past pulls, but I think raising the sacrifice value from now on is the way to go. Or, implement my 'character auction for ironite' idea, and you can sell your eternals to the highest bidder.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Just as a heads up, we are indeed looking into a solution to ensure that after a certain number of Eternity Soul Summons, you will have the ability to get a specific Eternal you may be missing. It's still early in the design phase, but I'll be able to speak about it in more detail after the next few updates.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just as a heads up, we are indeed looking into a solution to ensure that after a certain number of Eternity Soul Summons, you will have the ability to get a specific Eternal you may be missing. It's still early in the design phase, but I'll be able to speak about it in more detail after the next few updates.

-Kaz
    Well KAZ that means months away...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    But that also means eternity souls aren't going anywhere. I think its good for me to have a grind cause right now the number one reason i try to get top 50 every week is for the eternity souls once i get all 4 I doubt I would push as hard. Also I don't think it takes up that much time to get top 50 or 100 in pvp, top 10 or 25 sure its more work then I could ever put into it and congrats to guys who can do it week and week out or even just one week is impressive.