Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    I'm with JJJ on this.

@kkkreg5:
    - People didn't need eternals to play competitively in PvP. Main drive are the skill shards, G/A souls and now essence from sacrificing what you get from eternal souls (unless no dupe, for once).
    - You are right, you shouldn't pursue eternal souls that bad. They come for free once you can rank decently in arena, that's a reward from being dedicated.
    - "What if all players had the same characters to use?" You can't be serious, or are you? That's what "stale" really means. I'd probably quit after a few weeks myself.

Don't expect anything, take what you get.
    If you can score 40, 50 frags a week without much effort you will eventually have them all.
    If you can't, work on it, eternals are supposed to be a reward not something granted right off the bat.
    You're looking at it all wrong dude (or dudette). Of course we don't need these characters to beat you guys but it's just terrible game design for the majority of folks that grind these things out for weeks/months at a time. You a NF employee or what? lol. Not sure how this doesn't come as common sense.

OS
    iOS
    My real issue is that PVP is 100% pay to win, it is not up to skills or toons it is up to dedication and kudos to all the strong contenders as it is a tedious thing to make it to the top 50 but without expensive ironites refills there is no contest.

Eternal Soul fragments are only available as PVP rewards and as such, being so hard to obtain dupes should not be happening point blank. Once the team of Eternal is complete then of course Eternals become sacrifice feeders in the hope of getting new characters or shards and that is fine.

It is extremely unfair and not customer friendly at all to apply RNG to something which you can only get by paying (or wait a year to complete).
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    @kkkreg5:
    - People didn't need eternals to play competitively in PvP. Main drive are the skill shards, G/A souls and now essence from sacrificing what you get from eternal souls (unless no dupe, for once).
    - You are right, you shouldn't pursue eternal souls that bad. They come for free once you can rank decently in arena, that's a reward from being dedicated.
    - "What if all players had the same characters to use?" You can't be serious, or are you? That's what "stale" really means. I'd probably quit after a few weeks myself.

Don't expect anything, take what you get.
    If you can score 40, 50 frags a week without much effort you will eventually have them all.
    If you can't, work on it, eternals are supposed to be a reward not something granted right off the bat.
    Lulero,

...but I am serious.

Jofer is the perfect example here. Do you think that you could compete against Jofer if you had the same characters as him? Does anyone think they could? This is where your character building comes into play. Even if you were to build the characters, by chance, exactly the same as your competitor, who does it really come down to?

It is about dedication, I agree but I don't have the time, or the resources to compete at that level in PVP. That's why I don't try. Not many others do, it's just not possible in their/my life, but I'm not going to fret about it that. I've made that conscious decision. Their should not be Eternal dupes, period.

"Stale" is what the game is now. No new content. No new incentives. Players grinding the same worlds over and over is the epitome of "stale."

If I were to "take what I get", then this game is complete for me and I'm done. I finished the game. If the devs want me to continue to play. Then they have to give me reason to continue. Right now, they have not given me any.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Any solution is likely to take time to implement. The good news is that they're working on doing just that. So, I'd say that at least on this they've listened and are responding. While it would be nice to have it right away, that's not a realistic expectation. Perhaps it'll be introduced with the update following BNW. That would likely be in 4 to 6 weeks after the upcoming update.

While it might be less fun at the moment, there is nothing forcing anyone to drop that eternal soul right away. For those not willing to take the chance of yet another dupe without some remedy, why not just wait?

OS
    Android
    I get the frustration bit. I really do. Not quite as much as JJJ and Jofer are entitled to given their bad draws but still missing my most wanted one.

Still, I do not believe "no dupe" is the solution there... I'm really curious (and worried) about what NF will come up with.

@Jofer:
    Wasn't clear enough I guess, I meant you don't need the incentive from eternal fragments to play competitively.

@kkkreg5:
    I have most of the characters Jofer has and don't even remotely try for #1, so no I'm not thinking that.
    My drive is to complete my collection, my doom is that the day I do so I'll be left without a thing to look forward.
    And I might be a fool, but I think the later goes for many players.
    That being said, the game has issues. At the very least we all seem to agree PvP needs an overhaul and that PvE needs more content.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Any solution is likely to take time to implement. The good news is that they're working on doing just that. So, I'd say that at least on this they've listened and are responding. While it would be nice to have it right away, that's not a realistic expectation. Perhaps it'll be introduced with the update following BNW. That would likely be in 4 to 6 weeks after the upcoming update.

While it might be less fun at the moment, there is nothing forcing anyone to drop that eternal soul right away. For those not willing to take the chance of yet another dupe without some remedy, why not just wait?

It can be impleystraight away through support. Each player sends his/her account with the the dupe and the request for replacement. It would Be such a great move from NF in terms of customer service.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It can be impleystraight away through support. Each player sends his/her account with the the dupe and the request for replacement. It would Be such a great move from NF in terms of customer service.
    True, but then it's not fair to those who may have sacrificed a dupe.

OS
    Android
    Petition signed.

And not only that but i was about to send that to support before i read the post. I don't know if i continue to play if they don't change a dupe at least, it is fucking ridiculous to get a dupe after a months grind.
    I don't care what NF's defenders say this system sucks and drive players away and a solution in 2 months from now is just not enough for me, i already had many dupes, don't need a meter to fill of more dupes to get the toon that i want.
    Last but not least, not needed for PvP? lol then ban the thousands of Wraths from PvP and see 9/10 of the players that got him quit the game at once because they can't even win a 10 lvl players..
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 08-07-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Petition signed.

For the most reasons above, below and here.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Petition signed, not because an eternal is needed to be competitive in PVP, just because there's a lot of people that plays arena not regularly and for those who can get a Eternal soul every 3 months would be real disappointing to get a dupe.