Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Signed. I have only been able to earn 2 Eternal souls so far and both have been Clairvoyants. Will probably take me another 4 weeks to get enough fragments for my 3rd and I am already nervous that it might be a 3rd Clairvoyant
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Any solution is likely to take time to implement. The good news is that they're working on doing just that. So, I'd say that at least on this they've listened and are responding. While it would be nice to have it right away, that's not a realistic expectation. Perhaps it'll be introduced with the update following BNW. That would likely be in 4 to 6 weeks after the upcoming update.

While it might be less fun at the moment, there is nothing forcing anyone to drop that eternal soul right away. For those not willing to take the chance of yet another dupe without some remedy, why not just wait?
    If they really wanted to they could have it ready very soon as it should be easy to add a basic limit rule for something like 'no more than 2 dups for regular eternal and no dup for eddie, when the set is complete then roll whatever', it's just an ordinary inventory check and maybe a comparison cycle with reroll for the dup, I am sure they have functions for this in their API already in place and test case is very simple on this one.
    Then they can take their time to develop some UI/screen to select which character you want with bells and whistles, which seems something along the lines of what Taz mentioned, but in the meantime the community is happy.

Petition signed.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-07-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    i sign it!!!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    This is an rng based game and dupes happen. I accept that.

But in a case like the Eternals - I agree there should be a limit. There's a lot of work involved getting one. One or two dupes? Ok - it happens.

Three or four frickin' Beelzebubs? That sucks - and just demotivates and pisses the player base off.

Petition signed - though Kaz said they're already on it
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    /SIGN PETITION!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    My real issue is that PVP is 100% pay to win, it is not up to skills or toons it is up to dedication and kudos to all the strong contenders as it is a tedious thing to make it to the top 50 but without expensive ironites refills there is no contest.
    Yes, THIS! I'm pretty sure most of the people in the top divisions are spending serious $$$'s on ironite to keep refreshing their attack list and refilling their sands of war. I've just recently managed to put together a strong enough team to claw my way out of the duelist division, but can rarely stay below rank 250. I've noticed that I keep getting attacked by people who are in the king and even eternal divisions, while I'm just barely on the threshold of warlord. I've had the same couple of king/eternal-ranked people break my defense, over and over. I don't retaliate against them from my defense list, they don't show up on my attack list, but they are able to attack me several times a day. I can only conclude that they refresh their lists so many times that they get to fight lower-ranked people for easy wins.

I guess I've gone a little off topic, since this thread was supposed to be about duplicate eternals, but the problems are intertwined. It would be better for almost everyone if we had a more fair matchmaking system.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 08-08-2017 at 04:25 PM.

OS
    Android
    Another idea I had is that sacrificing eternals should return some eternity fragments. Not a lot, just maybe like 35-50. Something to soften the blow of several weeks of grinding getting tossed in the sacrifice pit.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    Another idea I had is that sacrificing eternals should return some eternity fragments. Not a lot, just maybe like 35-50. Something to soften the blow of several weeks of grinding getting tossed in the sacrifice pit.
    This is a really good idea. It would definitely help to lessen the sting of a dupe!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Petition is signed.

Basically, it can be a simple solution like this:

Let us choose which Eternal we want, period.

Some players may want to build 3 Beelzebub team, some players may want to have all 4 first.
    Let us free to choose what we want to do with those fragments.
    It takes 3 weeks to get those characters in best performance (for top 50)
    For majority it takes way much longer.

Yes, lot of players here are LotB crazy and having lot of patience and will to keep grinding,
    But i don't think majority of players have the same patience and will to keep playing as much as we have.

As a long time player, i don't want to see LotB losing players because of not applying a simple solution.
    Grinding 3 weeks for getting a dupe is a big disappointment for a regular player.

I look forward to see a good solution to this in short time, for the sake of the game!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    all in all the chances of 25% are pretty high to get the eternal you wish. it's way easier to get a specific eternal if you compare it with the prisoner or the cyborg. so the eternals will come, it's just a matter of time.
    that's the theory aspect at least.

the problem with this is that most of us top players have to wait 3 and more weeks to get a shot. some have to wait 6+ weeks if they are low in the rankings. and imagine a situation where you have 3 eternals and missing only the last one. chances are 24% that you will get another dupe 5 times in a row, which is almost equal to the chances to get the last eternal!!! = 15-30 weeks of sheer frustration. (6% to get 10 dupes in a row = more than a year of frustration) .... who wouldn't quit under these circumstances...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Petition signed. I got myself 3wrath, in a row. Now I'm scared to open the next eternity soul. Gonna wait till new eternity soul toons come over.