Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyofshadow-6319 View Post
    How much did it cost them to get it? (Time and Souls) I want to know, why I've tried for some time to get it, but I've never gotten this Eddie ,I love this character and I want it
    Lady

I'm playing since August 2016 and I've got him after a year - in July 2017, so I guess time wasn't always on my side As for souls... I haven't opened THAT MANY rare G/A souls comparing to the other ones - dozens for sure - but certainly NOT hundereds - for one particular reason - they are too expensive and I always try to play economically... That's why I don't bother to buy them... And never will... Everything I got were ''free'' G/A's... I've got him as an ''addition'' while was fixed with missions to get Gunner Doggie... After doing another mission ''Clear X LOL with everyone alive at the end'' was rewarded of 1 G/A soul and the prize was... Cyborg!

Well... Probably The Gods Of Metal all the time focused of giving dupes to the players must have been looked in the wrong way for a second or RNG took the nap - either way - he popped out and when he did, still couldn't believe of this what I saw - as he was first 5* Eddie scored off one single soul!

I have to say that I NEVER hunted for any particular character in this game - it's impossible - not with such ''RNG'' system and so dupes... Sure thing - thought that would be cool to have... But not have chased for anything for real simply not to get dissappointed when it would turn out that I didn't get some stuff...

As for PvP... Yes, of course since fully sharded I am using him as solid member of attacking team - with the right allies covering his flanks when needed and so giving him a bit of support - he unleashes hell upon any opponents...

Outside PvP (stages, dungeons) he's almost one man band as well...

I do hope that your time will come as well as used to sing one man someday and you'll get the Cyborg for yourself

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Had him on my 6th or 7th g/a soul. Yes luck was on my side 😉
    Full sharded he is a strong character, but not that good on defence with that stupid ai.
    I most of the time use him to attack (around 80%, and 20% with GRE)
    I still wonder if GRE is better or not in defence?🤔

OS
    iOS
    Another Cyborg owner here. I've been playing since the release of the game, and as Witkacy said, I haven't opened as many G/A souls as others. I was lucky with last month's 24th day G/A soul. I felt that red eyes were going to show with that one, and yep, they did...
    Eddiejose-6453