Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I started to play in early august 2016 and got him from the immortal souls event where i farmed 10 5 star eddies. I believe he were number 8 of those.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I started playing not long after the game launched last year and still haven't got him. To be honest I have pretty much given up hope of getting Cyborg, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter and Prisoner
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Like Murphy's law teaches, the more you want something, the harder you get it XD

I got him after 1 year of playing, even though i never struggled to find him... and later i even got a dupe which i sacrificed.
    I'm keeping him just in case he might come in useful in future, but for now i'm not using it.

OS
    Android
    I just did tier 6 sacrifice which gave me 20 rare G/A souls. One of them turned out to be Cyborg. I've been playing for about a year (hiatus in february - april though...) during which time I've got little luck with those souls (my only 5-star pull was a prisoner)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It took me 10 months to get him and tried hundreds or thousands of souls and then I got him 3 times through event souls...
    Same here, except I haven't got a dupe yet

OS
    iOS
    Been playing from the go, have never gotten him.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    I have almost all the Eddies except for Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker and Mystic. I used to have Visions and Samurai before I sacrificed them for an Ultimate sacrifice. Too bad I only got 2 legendary souls. I was hoping for the 50 rare GA souls lol. Maybe that would have granted me my assassins.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It took over a year of daily play for me to get him, and he dropped from one of a pair of G/A souls I got from a (Tier 4? I think?) sacrifice. He needs his shards to be useful, but that's true of most characters, IMO. Since sharding him, he has never left my attack team, which was timely, since they nerfed my poor Speed of Light into oblivion (RIP, little fella!) Awesome character, and definitely one of my favourite Eddies.

Keep the faith! He can show up when you least expect it...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    It took over a year of daily play for me to get him, and he dropped from one of a pair of G/A souls I got from a (Tier 4? I think?) sacrifice. He needs his shards to be useful, but that's true of most characters, IMO. Since sharding him, he has never left my attack team, which was timely, since they nerfed my poor Speed of Light into oblivion (RIP, little fella!) Awesome character, and definitely one of my favourite Eddies.

Keep the faith! He can show up when you least expect it...
    I got him from tier 6 sac. Too bad they need so much for such a good tier. That's what 4* dupes should be saved for imo
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I got him from tier 6 sac. Too bad they need so much for such a good tier. That's what 4* dupes should be saved for imo
    Yeah, that's a wise strategy, for sure. To be honest though, at this point, I don't start saving for a sacrifice until I drop a 5* dupe... I just burn 4*s as they come. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools