OS
    Android

which Gunner toon is best

I want to complete the last 2 Gunner Trial missions and I need to evolve another gunner toon to help me get there but unsure which one to go for. I currently have Soldier and Cyborg Eddie, CotD and Desert Marauder at 5* and can evolve one of Golden Son, Pharaoh Dog, Allied Bomber Boy, Possessed Rockets and Undead Allied Soldier.

I am trying to decide between damage potential vs healing/shields and what if any passives they bring. Also need to take into consideration the tuning updates around the corner. I'm probably leaning towards the GS because it seems it would do the most damage, has some healing if not all that much, its passive might prove handy in helping it survive the missions, and seems to me its the best candidate for sharding (only needs 4 which I like but that looks likely to change to 5-6 with updates?). Its the toon I have seen the most in PvP also, followed by ABB. Pharaoh Dog is giving me pause with its support capabilities though...and possessed rockets are fairly tanky stat wise and soon to have 2 extra points of power per turn.

I'm in no rush and will probably wait till tuning updates come into effect to make sure I make a good decision but people's thoughts would be nice
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I lost 2 matches in my last 200 PvP attacks (Caliza and Nicko) using gunner Pharaoh Dog. Wouldn't use on defense though. Gunner Possessed Rockets is also very good. I'd rank GS 3rd only, but might just be me.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Hey thanks for the advice, I went ahead with Golden Pharaoh Dog and completed the last 2 Gunner trials quite easily in the end.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Glad it worked out!

And with BNW you gonna love that dog too! He's incredibly useful in those dungeons.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General