Threaded View

Farming Lord of Light Dungeons (X) on Auto

Hello fellow troopers!

Lately we've seen a lot of fragment events which make us all enter the Lord of Light dungeons and soon we'll most likely need metarial to upgrade some BNW characters so we might as well start farming. This made me look around the forum for tips n' tricks for easy fast farming. I haven't found what i was looking for so i decided to start a thread myself to possibly help out others looking for the same.

As the title indicates this is about teams for farming the dungeons on auto mode. More precise it's for farming the dungeons on level X (maximum level). The goal of these teams should be safe and fast farming which of course require teams able to deal a high amount of damage while staying alive.
    Below i've posted my teams for the various dungeons - all of which allows for the use of troopers if they are of the same type or eddies.

*if a characters name is followed by (s) it means fully skill sharded*

Assassin: Cyborg Eddie, Angel of fear (s), Golden son (s), The Prisoner (s)

Gunner: Eternity Eddie (s), Beelzebub, Angel of Fear (s), The Prisoner (s)

Warrior: Grim Reaper Eddie (s), Corrupt General, Angel of Fear (s), The Prisoner (s)

Magus: Mummy Eddie (s), Allied Bomber Boy, Golden son (s), The Prisoner (s)

Sentinel: Cyborg Eddie, Angel of fear (s), Beelzebub, The Nomad (s)

Most of these teams work fine for me. But the Magus dungeon is not more than 90% wins and takes a long time to complete.

The idea is now that you link your own team for farming these dungeons. Or that we get some sort of discussion going to improve our farming speed.
    I would very much appriciate if you use the convension of (s) for fully skill sharded characters since some teams might not work without skill shards.

EDIT1: As pointed out by Blade685 talismans are of course important. All the characters above besides Eternity Eddie has talismans with focus on damage. Appart from the locked slots this means assassin/magus/warrior type of talismans where ever possible. Eternity eddie is also used for pvp so it has a mix i'm not giving away

PS: This is my first post of this kind. So if you have any feedback to that sort of stuff please pm me. Thank you
    Last edited by Moonchild-6759; 08-09-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!